Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Palanpur Jn to Ernakulum can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Palanpur Jn to Ernakulum is Rs 430 in None (GN), Rs 1935 in Third AC (3A), Rs 730 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2810 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 445 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2355 in Third AC (3A), Rs 930 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3335 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 460 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Palanpur Jn to Ernakulum is Shri Ganganagar Kochuveli Covid 19 Special (06311) which travels a distance of 1882 kms in just 33 hrs 45 mints. The slowest train from Palanpur Jn to Ernakulum is Shri Ganganagar Kochuveli Express (16311) which travels a distance of 1884 kms in 36 hrs 38 mints. The most punctual train from Palanpur Jn to Ernakulum is Shri Ganganagar Kochuveli Express (16311) which reaches Ernakulam Town with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Palanpur Jn to Ernakulum is Shri Ganganagar Kochuveli Express (16311) which reaches Ernakulam Town with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Ernakulam, a district within Kochi is the cosmopolitan heart of Kerala. It is also known as the commercial capital of Kerala. The city has served as an incubator for many Malayali entrepreneurs and is a major financial and commercial hub of Kerala. Ernakulam is well connected via National Highway and the city largely depends upon city busses and Taxis. Its railway station is one of the busiest in Kerala. If you want to travel here by Air. Then you can reach here via Cochin International Airport which is just 27 km away from the city. Ernakulum has 3 railway stations - Ernakulam Jn (ERS), Ernakulam Town (ERN) and Triupunittura (TRTR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.