Palakkad to Tirupati Main train Seat Availability & Fare
CAPE PUNE EXP (16382) departs from Palakkad station (PGT) at and arrives Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at taking a total of 10 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 526 kms. This train has 9 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 16 trains that run from Palakkad to Tirupati can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Palakkad to Tirupati is Rs 185 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2155 in First AC (1A), Rs 1220 in Second AC (2A), Rs 315 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 855 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 200 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1640 in Second AC (2A), Rs 415 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1170 in Third AC (3A).
Palakkad to Tirupati CAPE PUNE EXP (16382) departs from Palakkad station (PGT) at and arrives Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at . This train has 9 stoppages. Palakkad to Tirupati train fare is Rs.855 in Third AC, Rs.1220 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Sleeper for this train.
Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.