No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Palakkad to Mahe can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Palakkad to Mahe is Rs 90 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1175 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 75 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Palakkad to Mahe is Puducherry Mangaluru Central Express (Via Salem) (16855) which travels a distance of 190 kms in just 3 hrs 14 mints. The slowest train from Palakkad to Mahe is Coimbatore Mangaluru Central Fast Passenger (UnReserved) (56323) which travels a distance of 189 kms in 5 hrs 34 mints. The most punctual train from Palakkad to Mahe is MGR Chennai Central Mangaluru Central Mail (12601) which reaches Mahe with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Palakkad to Mahe is MGR Chennai Central Mangaluru Central Mail (12601) which reaches Mahe with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.