No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 18 trains that run from Palakkad to Angamali can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Palakkad to Angamali is Rs 75 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 60 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Palakkad to Angamali is MGR Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central Mail (12623) which travels a distance of 121 kms in just 1 hrs 59 mints. The slowest train from Palakkad to Angamali is Barauni Ernakulam Rapti Sagar Express (12521) which travels a distance of 120 kms in 2 hrs 49 mints. The most punctual train from Palakkad to Angamali is Palakkad Jn Ernakulam Jn MEMU (66611) which reaches Angamali with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Palakkad to Angamali is M.G.R. Chennai Central Alappuzha Covid 19 Special (02639) which reaches Angamali with an average delay of over 15 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.