Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Pakur to Pirpainti can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Pakur to Pirpainti is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 50 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Pakur to Pirpainti is Howrah Gaya Express (13023) which travels a distance of 104 kms in just 2 hrs 19 mints. The slowest train from Pakur to Pirpainti is Howrah Jaynagar (Dhuliyan) Passenger (UnReserved) (53041) which travels a distance of 104 kms in 3 hrs 56 mints. The most punctual train from Pakur to Pirpainti is Sealdah Anand Vihar Terminal (Upper India) Express (13119) which reaches Pirpainti with an average delay of just 11 mints. The most delayed train from Pakur to Pirpainti is Howrah Gaya Express (13023) which reaches Pirpainti with an average delay of over 39 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.