Train seat availability for all 11 trains that run from Pakur to Kotalpukur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Pakur to Kotalpukur is Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 30 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Pakur to Kotalpukur is Rampurhat Sahibganj Passenger (UnReserved) (53073) which travels a distance of 12 kms in just 10 mints. The slowest train from Pakur to Kotalpukur is Howrah Jaynagar (Dhuliyan) Passenger (UnReserved) (53041) which travels a distance of 12 kms in 33 mints. The most punctual train from Pakur to Kotalpukur is Sealdah Varanasi (Upper India) Express (13133) which reaches Kotalpukur with an average delay of just 3 mints. The most delayed train from Pakur to Kotalpukur is Howrah Rajgir Fast Passenger (UnReserved) (53043) which reaches Kotalpukur with an average delay of over 1 hrs 44 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.