Train seat availability for all 9 trains that run from Pakur to Ghoga can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Pakur to Ghoga is Rs 75 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 60 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 185 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1490 in Second AC (2A), Rs 380 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1070 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Pakur to Ghoga is Vananchal COVID 19 Special (03403) which travels a distance of 134 kms in just 2 hrs 55 mints. The slowest train from Pakur to Ghoga is Howrah Jaynagar (Dhuliyan) Passenger (UnReserved) (53041) which travels a distance of 134 kms in 5 hrs 3 mints. The most punctual train from Pakur to Ghoga is Howrah Jamalpur Super Express (13071) which reaches Ghoga with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Pakur to Ghoga is Howrah Jamalpur Super Express (13071) which reaches Ghoga with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.