Train seat availability for all 12 trains that run from Orai to Vidisha can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Orai to Vidisha is Rs 125 in None (GN), Rs 625 in Third AC (3A), Rs 235 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 880 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 140 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Orai to Vidisha is Kushinagar SF Special (02537) which travels a distance of 352 kms in just 5 hrs 30 mints. The slowest train from Orai to Vidisha is Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Express (Via Barhni) (15063) which travels a distance of 353 kms in 7 hrs 36 mints. The most punctual train from Orai to Vidisha is Kushinagar Express (11016) which reaches Vidisha with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Orai to Vidisha is Kushinagar Express (11016) which reaches Vidisha with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.