No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Orai to Bhimsen can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Orai to Bhimsen is Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 50 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Orai to Bhimsen is Gwalior Barauni Mail (11124) which travels a distance of 93 kms in just 1 hrs 58 mints. The slowest train from Orai to Bhimsen is Jhansi Lucknow Charbagh Passenger (UnReserved) (51813) which travels a distance of 92 kms in 3 hrs 30 mints. The most punctual train from Orai to Bhimsen is Kushinagar Express (11015) which reaches Bhimsen with an average delay of just 2 mints. The most delayed train from Orai to Bhimsen is Jhansi Kanpur Central Passenger (UnReserved) (51803) which reaches Bhimsen with an average delay of over 1 hrs 42 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.