Train seat availability for all 9 trains that run from Ongole to Muniguda can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ongole to Muniguda is Rs 220 in None (GN), Rs 1060 in Third AC (3A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1515 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 235 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1375 in Third AC (3A), Rs 505 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1955 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 250 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Ongole to Muniguda is Tambaram Jasidih (Ratna) Weekly SF Special (02375) which travels a distance of 729 kms in just 12 hrs 50 mints. The slowest train from Ongole to Muniguda is Tirupati Bilaspur Festival Special (07481) which travels a distance of 757 kms in 18 hrs 36 mints. The most punctual train from Ongole to Muniguda is Ernakulam Jn. Tatanagar Special (08190) which reaches Muniguda with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ongole to Muniguda is Alappuzha Dhanbad Special (03352) which reaches Muniguda with an average delay of over 13 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.