Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Ongole to Mangalore can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ongole to Mangalore is Rs 275 in None (GN), Rs 1340 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1950 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 495 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1730 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2475 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 635 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Ongole to Mangalore is Santragachi Mangaluru Central Vivek Express (22851) which travels a distance of 1126 kms in just 21 hrs 10 mints. The slowest train from Ongole to Mangalore is Navyug Express (16688) which travels a distance of 1125 kms in 21 hrs 20 mints. The most punctual train from Ongole to Mangalore is Navyug Express (16688) which reaches Mangalore Cntl with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ongole to Mangalore is Navyug Express (16688) which reaches Mangalore Cntl with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Mangalore is a chief port city on the Arabian Sea in the Indian state of Karnataka. Mangalore got its name from the local deity Mangala Devi. Manalore has many tourist spots, temples, churches water parts and beaches. This city is called by different names in different languages. This is the only city in the world to have 9 different names for the same city. Mangalore is well connected not just by railways and roads but also by airways both domestic and international and sea ports. Mangalore has 2 railway stations - Mangalore Cntl (MAQ) and Mangalore Jn (MAJN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.