Sanghamitra SF Express (12295) departs from Ongole station (OGL) at and arrives Katni station (KTE) at taking a total of 23 hrs 51 mints to cover the distance of 1431 kms.
Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Ongole to Katni can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ongole to Katni is Rs 3985 in First AC (1A), Rs 325 in None (GN), Rs 1560 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2275 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 575 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1980 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2800 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 745 in Sleeper (SL).
Ongole to Katni Sanghamitra SF Express (12295) departs from Ongole station (OGL) at and arrives Katni station (KTE) at . Ongole to Katni train fare is Rs.340 in None, Rs.1605 in Third AC, Rs.2325 in Second AC and Rs.605 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Ongole to Katni is Chennai Egmore Gaya Weekly SF Express (12390) which travels a distance of 1431 kms in just 23 hrs 20 mints. The slowest train from Ongole to Katni is Ernakulam Patna Express (via Tirupati,Nagpur) (16359) which travels a distance of 1431 kms in 26 hrs 45 mints. The most punctual train from Ongole to Katni is Bagmati Express (12578) which reaches Katni with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ongole to Katni is Sanghamitra SF Express (12295) which reaches Katni with an average delay of over 57 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.