close
swap_horiz
close

Delhi to Ahmedabad trains

flight
Delhi to Ahmedabad Flights
19404
Sultanpur Ahmedabad Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
17 hr 15 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
SL
₹ 445
19408
Varanasi Ahmedabad (Weekly) Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
17 hr 15 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
SL
₹ 445
19264
Delhi Sarai Rohilla Porbandar Express
DEE ()
Delhi Sarai Rohilla
17 hr 50 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
SL
₹ 440
12215
Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra Terminus Garib Rath Express
DEE ()
Delhi Sarai Rohilla
15 hr 50 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
3A
₹ 855
22452
Chandigarh Mumbai Bandra (T) Bi weekly SF Express
DEC ()
Delhi Cantt
15 hr 03 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
SL
₹ 450
14311
Ala Hazrat Express (via Ahmedabad)
DLI ()
Old Delhi
18 hr 35 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
SL
₹ 445
19270
Muzaffarpur Porbandar Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
18 hr 10 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
SL
₹ 445
12918
Gujarat Sampark Kranti Express
NZM ()
Delhi H Nizamuddin
16 hr 20 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
SL
₹ 515
12916
Ashram Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
16 hr 20 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
SL
₹ 475
09414
Delhi Sarai Rohilla Ahmedabad SpecialFare AC SF Special
DEE ()
Delhi Sarai Rohilla
15 hr 10 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
22950
Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra Terminus SF Express
DEE ()
Delhi Sarai Rohilla
16 hr 50 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
SL
₹ 455
12958
Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
13 hr 45 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
12474
Sarvodaya Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
16 hr 25 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
SL
₹ 515
12476
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Hapa (Sarvodaya) Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
16 hr 25 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
SL
₹ 515
12478
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Jamnagar (Sindhu) SF Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
16 hr 25 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
SL
₹ 515
19032
Yoga Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
18 hr 40 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
SL
₹ 450
info

Delhi to Ahmedabad train time table

Ashram Express (12916) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at taking a total of 16 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 934 kms. Yoga Express (19032) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at taking a total of 18 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 957 kms. Gujarat Sampark Kranti Express (12918) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at taking a total of 16 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 1085 kms. Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express (12958) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at taking a total of 13 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 936 kms. Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra Terminus Garib Rath Express (12215) departs from Delhi Sarai Rohilla station (DEE) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at taking a total of 15 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 952 kms.
info

Delhi to Ahmedabad train Seat Availability

In Ashram Express (12916), seat availability status is GNWL5/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 59% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL28/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL58/WL32 in Third AC (3A) with 78% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL242/WL130 in Sleeper (SL) with 12% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Yoga Express (19032), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL18/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL32/WL30 in Third AC (3A) with 78% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL131/WL74 in Sleeper (SL) with 22% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Gujarat Sampark Kranti Express (12918), seat availability status is GNWL23/WL19 in Second AC (2A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL92/WL33 in Third AC (3A) with 85% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL260/WL112 in Sleeper (SL) with 13% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express (12958), seat availability status is GNWL5/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 92% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RAC 23/RAC 19 in Second AC (2A) and seat availability status is GNWL77/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 94% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra Terminus Garib Rath Express (12215), seat availability status is PQWL83/WL38 in Third AC (3A) with 81% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Ahmedabad train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Ahmedabad is Rs 2880 in First AC (1A), Rs 245 in None (GN), Rs 855 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 440 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1170 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2175 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 565 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Delhi to Ahmedabad train Rajdhani

Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 1 rajdhani train runs from Delhi to Ahmedabad - Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express (12958).

Delhi to Ahmedabad Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express (12958) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at . Delhi to Ahmedabad rajdhani fare is Rs.3765 in First AC, Rs.2350 in Third AC and Rs.3245 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. In Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express (12958), seat availability status is GNWL5/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 92% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RAC 23/RAC 19 in Second AC (2A) and seat availability status is GNWL77/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 94% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. Swarna jayanti Rajdhani is the second shortest rajdhani train after Jammu Tawi Rajdhani, having 8 stops between New Delhi and Ahmedabad, largest city and former capital of Gujarat. It was the last Rajdhani train of the 20th century having introduced in the year 1997. Since it was launched in 50th Year of India's Independence, it was named Swarn Jayanti meaning Golden Jubilee.

info

Delhi to Ahmedabad train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Delhi to Ahmedabad - Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra Terminus Garib Rath Express (12215).

Delhi to Ahmedabad Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra Terminus Garib Rath Express (12215) departs from Delhi Sarai Rohilla station (DEE) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at . Delhi to Ahmedabad garib-rath fare is Rs.855 in Third AC for this train. In Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra Terminus Garib Rath Express (12215), seat availability status is PQWL83/WL38 in Third AC (3A) with 81% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

info

Delhi to Ahmedabad train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Delhi to Ahmedabad - Gujarat Sampark Kranti Express (12918).

Delhi to Ahmedabad Gujarat Sampark Kranti Express (12918) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at . Delhi to Ahmedabad sampark-kranti fare is Rs.1375 in Third AC, Rs.1970 in Second AC and Rs.515 in Sleeper for this train. In Gujarat Sampark Kranti Express (12918), seat availability status is GNWL23/WL19 in Second AC (2A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL92/WL33 in Third AC (3A) with 85% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL260/WL112 in Sleeper (SL) with 13% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

info

Delhi to Ahmedabad Ashram Express 12916

Delhi to Ahmedabad Ashram Express (12916) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at . Delhi to Ahmedabad train fare is Rs.3055 in First AC, Rs.1255 in Third AC, Rs.1795 in Second AC and Rs.475 in Sleeper for this train. In Ashram Express (12916), seat availability status is GNWL5/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 59% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL28/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL58/WL32 in Third AC (3A) with 78% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL242/WL130 in Sleeper (SL) with 12% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Ahmedabad Yoga Express 19032

Delhi to Ahmedabad Yoga Express (19032) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at . Delhi to Ahmedabad train fare is Rs.3020 in First AC, Rs.1225 in Third AC, Rs.1775 in Second AC and Rs.450 in Sleeper for this train. In Yoga Express (19032), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL18/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL32/WL30 in Third AC (3A) with 78% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL131/WL74 in Sleeper (SL) with 22% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Ahmedabad train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Ahmedabad is Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express (12958) which travels a distance of 936 kms in just 13 hrs 45 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Ahmedabad is Yoga Express (19032) which travels a distance of 957 kms in 18 hrs 40 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Ahmedabad is Ashram Express (12916) which reaches Ahmedabad Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Delhi to Ahmedabad is Sultanpur Ahmedabad Express (19404) which reaches Ahmedabad Jn with an average delay of over 2 hrs 20 mints.
info

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
info

About Ahmedabad

Ahmedabad lies on the banks of Sabarmati river is the largest city in the state of Gujarat. It has been declared World Heritage City by UNESCO in year 2017. Ahmedabad is an education hub having some of the prestigious colleges of the nation. It has one of the only two kite museums around the world which kite lovers can explore and cherish. It is home to the Father of the nation-Mahatama Gandhi who were born on these land. It has many beautiful monuments and architectures like the Jama Masjid, Siddi Sayyed Mosque and is full of gardens and lakes. Ahmedabad is well connected via roads, railway and airways. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport (AMD) is located 9 kms away from the central Ahmedabad and serves the cities of Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar of Gujarat. It is known for textile mills industry and is an entrepreneurial paradise. Ahmedabad is also known for large variety of vegan dishes and cuisines. Ahmedabad has 2 railway stations - Ahmedabad Jn (ADI) and Sabarmati Jn (SBI).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
12503 Humsafar train arriving time at Bangalore cant station plz
[ My query is about train 12503 ] arriving time at Bangalore cant to Agartala Humsafar train at Bangalore cant station
edit Answer
28 views
  
0 reply
2459616166pls confirm plz
[My query is about PNR 2459616166 for train 14208 PADMAVAT EXPRES]
edit Answer
96 views
  
0 reply
On which platform does the train 18192 arrives at Aishbagh station?
On which platform on aishbagh does 18192 arrives?
edit Answer
134 views
  
0 reply
Today coach position of B2 train 14208
[My query is about train 14208]
edit Answer
196 views
  
0 reply
I got seat reservation in S01 coach from alwar to delhi in 14660, please let me know the meaning of S01 coach and its location
I got seat reservation in S01 coach from alwar to delhi in 14660, please let me know the meaning of S01 coach and its location.
edit Answer
269 views
  
0 reply
Will the train 07115 - Hyderabad Kochuveli Special Fare train reach Tirupathi on time?
will this train 07115 - Hyderabad Kochuveli Special Fare Special train reached to tirupathi on time? will travelling on this journey is comfortable or not?
edit Answer
430 views
  
0 reply
Is the train 22221 delayed today?
Train number 22221 is delayed today??
edit Answer
171 views
  
0 reply
Is it okay if I board my train at Ahmedabad Junction though my boarding point is Okha station?
Please answer me. This is my first booking experiance in trainman app
edit Answer
375 views
  
1 reply
Which coach does the coach number B1 signifies?
[My query is about train 16185-velankanni-exp]
edit Answer
385 views
  
1 reply
On which platform does the train Sadbhavna Exp arrives in Ballia station?
which platefrom sadbhavana exp coming in balia.
edit Answer
206 views
  
1 reply
Why not giving auto update facility
[My query is about PNR 2259660830 for train 12204 SHC GARIB RATH]
edit Answer
173 views
  
0 reply