Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Okha to Nagda Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Okha to Nagda Jn is Rs 1175 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 430 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1515 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2195 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 555 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Okha to Nagda Jn is Okha Gorakhpur Express (15046) which travels a distance of 900 kms in just 16 hrs 40 mints. The slowest train from Okha to Nagda Jn is Okha Varanasi SF Express (22969) which travels a distance of 900 kms in 17 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Okha to Nagda Jn is Okha Gorakhpur Express (15046) which reaches Nagda Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Okha to Nagda Jn is Okha Gorakhpur Express (15046) which reaches Nagda Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Nagda is a city in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a major ISO certified railway junction between Mumbai and Delhi. It is situated on the banks of river Chambal. Nagda is said to be one of the largest viscose staple fiber manufacturer in Asia. Airport connectivity to Nagda is Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport that is Indore Airport (IDR) which is approx 110 Kms away but nagda is well connected via road and railways. Nagda Jn has 1 railway station - Nagda Jn (NAD).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.