Okha Ernakulam Express (16337) departs from Okha station (OKHA) at and arrives Ernakulam Jn station (ERS) at taking a total of 42 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 2253 kms. This train has 49 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Okha to Ernakulum can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Okha to Ernakulum is Rs 2125 in Third AC (3A), Rs 805 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3105 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 500 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2545 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1005 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3630 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 515 in Second Seater (2S).
Okha to Ernakulum Okha Ernakulam Express (16337) departs from Okha station (OKHA) at and arrives Ernakulam Jn station (ERS) at . This train has 49 stoppages. Okha to Ernakulum train fare is Rs.2125 in Third AC, Rs.3105 in Second AC and Rs.805 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Okha to Ernakulum is Okha Ernakulam Express (16337) which travels a distance of 2253 kms in just 42 hrs 30 mints. The slowest train from Okha to Ernakulum is Okha Ernakulam Festival Special (06337) which travels a distance of 2253 kms in 44 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Okha to Ernakulum is Okha Ernakulam Express (16337) which reaches Ernakulam Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Okha to Ernakulum is Okha Ernakulam Express (16337) which reaches Ernakulam Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Ernakulam, a district within Kochi is the cosmopolitan heart of Kerala. It is also known as the commercial capital of Kerala. The city has served as an incubator for many Malayali entrepreneurs and is a major financial and commercial hub of Kerala. Ernakulam is well connected via National Highway and the city largely depends upon city busses and Taxis. Its railway station is one of the busiest in Kerala. If you want to travel here by Air. Then you can reach here via Cochin International Airport which is just 27 km away from the city. Ernakulum has 3 railway stations - Ernakulam Jn (ERS), Ernakulam Town (ERN) and Triupunittura (TRTR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.