Ranakpur Express (14707) departs from Nokha station (NOK) at and arrives Vapi station (VAPI) at taking a total of 19 hrs 53 mints to cover the distance of 992 kms.
Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Nokha to Vapi can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nokha to Vapi is Rs 270 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3185 in First AC (1A), Rs 1820 in Second AC (2A), Rs 460 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 255 in None (GN) and Rs 1260 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 285 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2345 in Second AC (2A), Rs 595 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1625 in Third AC (3A).
Nokha to Vapi Ranakpur Express (14707) departs from Nokha station (NOK) at and arrives Vapi station (VAPI) at . Nokha to Vapi train fare is Rs.1260 in Third AC, Rs.270 in Second Seater, Rs.1820 in Second AC and Rs.460 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Nokha to Vapi is Hisar Coimbatore AC SF Express (22475) which travels a distance of 992 kms in just 17 hrs 9 mints. The slowest train from Nokha to Vapi is Bikaner Yesvantpur Express (16588) which travels a distance of 992 kms in 20 hrs 43 mints. The most punctual train from Nokha to Vapi is Shri Ganganagar Kochuveli Express (16311) which reaches Vapi with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Nokha to Vapi is Ranakpur Express (14707) which reaches Vapi with an average delay of over 35 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.