Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Nokha to Mangalore can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nokha to Mangalore is Rs 4995 in First AC (1A), Rs 415 in None (GN), Rs 1930 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2845 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 720 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2350 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3370 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 920 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Nokha to Mangalore is Hisar Coimbatore AC SF Express (22475) which travels a distance of 2004 kms in just 36 hrs 39 mints. The slowest train from Nokha to Mangalore is Shri Ganganagar Kochuveli Express (16311) which travels a distance of 2004 kms in 41 hrs 17 mints. The most punctual train from Nokha to Mangalore is Shri Ganganagar Kochuveli Express (16311) which reaches Mangalore Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Nokha to Mangalore is Hisar Coimbatore AC SF Express (22475) which reaches Mangalore Jn with an average delay of over 39 mints.
Mangalore is a chief port city on the Arabian Sea in the Indian state of Karnataka. Mangalore got its name from the local deity Mangala Devi. Manalore has many tourist spots, temples, churches water parts and beaches. This city is called by different names in different languages. This is the only city in the world to have 9 different names for the same city. Mangalore is well connected not just by railways and roads but also by airways both domestic and international and sea ports. Mangalore has 2 railway stations - Mangalore Cntl (MAQ) and Mangalore Jn (MAJN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.