Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Nokha to Kalka can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nokha to Kalka is Rs 185 in None (GN), Rs 965 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 355 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1280 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 455 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Nokha to Kalka is Barmer Kalka Express (14888) which travels a distance of 660 kms in just 15 hrs 44 mints. The slowest train from Nokha to Kalka is Barmer Kalka Express (14888) which travels a distance of 660 kms in 15 hrs 44 mints. The most punctual train from Nokha to Kalka is Barmer Kalka Express (14888) which reaches Kalka with an average delay of just 2 mints. The most delayed train from Nokha to Kalka is Barmer Kalka Express (14888) which reaches Kalka with an average delay of over 2 mints.
Kalka is a town in the Panchkula district of Haryana, India. The name of this town is derived from the goddess Kali. The town is situated in the foothills of the Himalayas and is a gateway to the neighbouring state of Himachal Pradesh. Kalka railway station is the northern terminal of the Delhi-Kalka line of Northern Railway, Indian Rail (Station code KLK) serving as terminal station for broad gauge line (towards Chandigarh) and narrow gauge line (towards Shimla). The Kalka Shimla Railway features on the UNESCO's World Heritage sites list as the Mountain Railways of India. The Kalka-Shimla Railway is a 2 ft 6 in narrow-gauge railway in North India travelling along a mostly mountainous route from Kalka to Shimla. It is known for dramatic views of the hills and surrounding villages. Kalka has 1 railway station - Kalka (KLK).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.