Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Nokha to Gaya can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nokha to Gaya is Rs 330 in None (GN), Rs 1555 in Third AC (3A), Rs 585 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2250 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 345 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1975 in Third AC (3A), Rs 750 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2775 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 360 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Nokha to Gaya is Pratap SF Express (12495) which travels a distance of 1361 kms in just 23 hrs 17 mints. The slowest train from Nokha to Gaya is Bikaner Howrah Link Superfast Express (22308) which travels a distance of 1363 kms in 24 hrs 17 mints. The most punctual train from Nokha to Gaya is Pratap SF Express (12495) which reaches Gaya Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Nokha to Gaya is Pratap SF Express (12495) which reaches Gaya Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Gaya is a city of ancient historical and mythological significance. It is one of the major tourist attractions of Bihar and the 2nd largest city of Bihar. Gaya is 100 kilometres south of Patna. Situated on the banks of the Phalgu River, it is a place sanctified by the Jain, Hindu, and Buddhist religions. It is surrounded by small rocky hills by three sides and the river flowing on the fourth (eastern) side. The city has a mix of natural surroundings, age old buildings, green areas and narrow bylanes. Situated between Gaya (7 km) and Bodh Gaya (11 km), Gaya Airport(GAY) is the largest (by area) and only operating international airport in Bihar and Jharkhand. Bodh Gaya is of great importance for Budhhists and the Vishal Budhha Mandir is located there. The Great Budhha statue situated here is 64 ft high. Gaya has 1 railway station - Gaya Jn (GAYA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.