New Jalpaiguri to Siwan Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
NJP NDLS EXPRESS (12523) departs from New Jalpaiguri station (NJP) at and arrives Siwan Jn station (SV) at taking a total of 11 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 621 kms. This train has 10 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 9 trains that run from New Jalpaiguri to Siwan Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from New Jalpaiguri to Siwan Jn is Rs 195 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2230 in First AC (1A), Rs 1280 in Second AC (2A), Rs 330 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 180 in None (GN) and Rs 895 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 210 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 430 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1210 in Third AC (3A).
New Jalpaiguri to Siwan Jn NJP NDLS EXPRESS (12523) departs from New Jalpaiguri station (NJP) at and arrives Siwan Jn station (SV) at . This train has 10 stoppages. New Jalpaiguri to Siwan Jn train fare is Rs.1005 in Third AC, Rs.225 in Second Seater, Rs.1415 in Second AC and Rs.385 in Sleeper for this train.
New Jalpaiguri is the gateway for Darjeeling, Kalimpong, Sikkim, the Northeast States, eastern Nepal and Bhutan. The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway Toy Train is the main attraction of this station. New Jalpaiguri railway station is amongst the top hundred booking stations of Indian Railway. Nearest airport is Bagdogra Airport. Jalpaiguri is renowned for its endless vistas of tea plantations and paddy fields. The area boasts of refreshing environment and great natural beauty. Bounded by Bhutan in north and Bangladesh towards south, Jalpaiguri is located in the middle of vast fertile plains and is transversed by innumerable rivers and gushing streams which flow down from Himalayas. The city is located in the vicinity of River Teesta and its tributaries Karala, Dharala and Panga. New Jalpaiguri has 2 railway stations - New Jalpaiguri (NJP) and Siliguri Jn (SGUJ).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.