Guwahati Bikaner Link Express (15632) departs from New Jalpaiguri station (NJP) at and arrives Nokha station (NOK) at taking a total of 35 hrs 27 mints to cover the distance of 1843 kms. This train has 23 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from New Jalpaiguri to Nokha can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from New Jalpaiguri to Nokha is Rs 425 in None (GN), Rs 1900 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 715 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2320 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 915 in Sleeper (SL).
New Jalpaiguri to Nokha Guwahati Bikaner Link Express (15632) departs from New Jalpaiguri station (NJP) at and arrives Nokha station (NOK) at . This train has 23 stoppages. New Jalpaiguri to Nokha train fare is Rs.425 in None, Rs.1900 in Third AC and Rs.715 in Sleeper for this train.
New Jalpaiguri is the gateway for Darjeeling, Kalimpong, Sikkim, the Northeast States, eastern Nepal and Bhutan. The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway Toy Train is the main attraction of this station. New Jalpaiguri railway station is amongst the top hundred booking stations of Indian Railway. Nearest airport is Bagdogra Airport. Jalpaiguri is renowned for its endless vistas of tea plantations and paddy fields. The area boasts of refreshing environment and great natural beauty. Bounded by Bhutan in north and Bangladesh towards south, Jalpaiguri is located in the middle of vast fertile plains and is transversed by innumerable rivers and gushing streams which flow down from Himalayas. The city is located in the vicinity of River Teesta and its tributaries Karala, Dharala and Panga. New Jalpaiguri has 2 railway stations - New Jalpaiguri (NJP) and Siliguri Jn (SGUJ).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.