Train seat availability for all 14 trains that run from New Jalpaiguri to Mansi Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from New Jalpaiguri to Mansi Jn is Rs 125 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1350 in First AC (1A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A), Rs 205 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 110 in None (GN) and Rs 505 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from New Jalpaiguri to Mansi Jn is Kamakhya Dr. Ambedkar Nagar COVID 19 Special (09306) which travels a distance of 301 kms in just 4 hrs 52 mints. The slowest train from New Jalpaiguri to Mansi Jn is Sikkim Mahananda COVID 19 Special (05483) which travels a distance of 319 kms in 7 hrs 6 mints. The most punctual train from New Jalpaiguri to Mansi Jn is New Jalpaiguri Rajendra Nagar Terminal Capital Express (13245) which reaches Mansi Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from New Jalpaiguri to Mansi Jn is New Jalpaiguri Rajendra Nagar Terminal Capital Express (13245) which reaches Mansi Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
New Jalpaiguri is the gateway for Darjeeling, Kalimpong, Sikkim, the Northeast States, eastern Nepal and Bhutan. The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway Toy Train is the main attraction of this station. New Jalpaiguri railway station is amongst the top hundred booking stations of Indian Railway. Nearest airport is Bagdogra Airport. Jalpaiguri is renowned for its endless vistas of tea plantations and paddy fields. The area boasts of refreshing environment and great natural beauty. Bounded by Bhutan in north and Bangladesh towards south, Jalpaiguri is located in the middle of vast fertile plains and is transversed by innumerable rivers and gushing streams which flow down from Himalayas. The city is located in the vicinity of River Teesta and its tributaries Karala, Dharala and Panga. New Jalpaiguri has 2 railway stations - New Jalpaiguri (NJP) and Siliguri Jn (SGUJ).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.