Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from New Jalpaiguri to Khurja Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from New Jalpaiguri to Khurja Jn is Rs 350 in None (GN), Rs 1600 in Third AC (3A), Rs 600 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2315 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 365 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2020 in Third AC (3A), Rs 775 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2840 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 380 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from New Jalpaiguri to Khurja Jn is Brahmaputra Mail COVID 19 Special (05955) which travels a distance of 1550 kms in just 28 hrs 53 mints. The slowest train from New Jalpaiguri to Khurja Jn is Sikkim Mahananda COVID 19 Special (05483) which travels a distance of 1405 kms in 29 hrs 35 mints. The most punctual train from New Jalpaiguri to Khurja Jn is Sikkim Mahananda Express (15483) which reaches Khurja Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from New Jalpaiguri to Khurja Jn is Sikkim Mahananda Express (15483) which reaches Khurja Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
New Jalpaiguri is the gateway for Darjeeling, Kalimpong, Sikkim, the Northeast States, eastern Nepal and Bhutan. The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway Toy Train is the main attraction of this station. New Jalpaiguri railway station is amongst the top hundred booking stations of Indian Railway. Nearest airport is Bagdogra Airport. Jalpaiguri is renowned for its endless vistas of tea plantations and paddy fields. The area boasts of refreshing environment and great natural beauty. Bounded by Bhutan in north and Bangladesh towards south, Jalpaiguri is located in the middle of vast fertile plains and is transversed by innumerable rivers and gushing streams which flow down from Himalayas. The city is located in the vicinity of River Teesta and its tributaries Karala, Dharala and Panga. New Jalpaiguri has 2 railway stations - New Jalpaiguri (NJP) and Siliguri Jn (SGUJ).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.