Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from New Jalpaiguri to Hijilli can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from New Jalpaiguri to Hijilli is Rs 2645 in First AC (1A), Rs 220 in None (GN), Rs 1075 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1530 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1390 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1975 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 510 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from New Jalpaiguri to Hijilli is Kamakhya Yesvantpur COVID 19 AC SF Special (02552) which travels a distance of 733 kms in just 14 hrs 15 mints. The slowest train from New Jalpaiguri to Hijilli is Nagaon Express (15630) which travels a distance of 818 kms in 17 hrs 38 mints. The most punctual train from New Jalpaiguri to Hijilli is New Jalpaiguri MGR Chennai Central SF Express (22612) which reaches Hijilli with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from New Jalpaiguri to Hijilli is New Jalpaiguri MGR Chennai Central SF Express (22612) which reaches Hijilli with an average delay of over 0 minute.
New Jalpaiguri is the gateway for Darjeeling, Kalimpong, Sikkim, the Northeast States, eastern Nepal and Bhutan. The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway Toy Train is the main attraction of this station. New Jalpaiguri railway station is amongst the top hundred booking stations of Indian Railway. Nearest airport is Bagdogra Airport. Jalpaiguri is renowned for its endless vistas of tea plantations and paddy fields. The area boasts of refreshing environment and great natural beauty. Bounded by Bhutan in north and Bangladesh towards south, Jalpaiguri is located in the middle of vast fertile plains and is transversed by innumerable rivers and gushing streams which flow down from Himalayas. The city is located in the vicinity of River Teesta and its tributaries Karala, Dharala and Panga. New Jalpaiguri has 2 railway stations - New Jalpaiguri (NJP) and Siliguri Jn (SGUJ).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.