Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from New Jalpaiguri to Dumraon can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from New Jalpaiguri to Dumraon is Rs 185 in None (GN), Rs 910 in Third AC (3A), Rs 335 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1295 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 200 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1225 in Third AC (3A), Rs 435 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1715 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 215 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from New Jalpaiguri to Dumraon is Guwahati Mumbai LTT COVID 19 Special (05646) which travels a distance of 576 kms in just 13 hrs 54 mints. The slowest train from New Jalpaiguri to Dumraon is Guwahati Mumbai LTT Puja Special (via Bhagalpur) (05648) which travels a distance of 739 kms in 15 hrs 34 mints. The most punctual train from New Jalpaiguri to Dumraon is Guwahati Mumbai LTT Express (via Katihar) (15646) which reaches Dumraon with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from New Jalpaiguri to Dumraon is Guwahati Mumbai LTT Express (via Katihar) (15646) which reaches Dumraon with an average delay of over 0 minute.
New Jalpaiguri is the gateway for Darjeeling, Kalimpong, Sikkim, the Northeast States, eastern Nepal and Bhutan. The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway Toy Train is the main attraction of this station. New Jalpaiguri railway station is amongst the top hundred booking stations of Indian Railway. Nearest airport is Bagdogra Airport. Jalpaiguri is renowned for its endless vistas of tea plantations and paddy fields. The area boasts of refreshing environment and great natural beauty. Bounded by Bhutan in north and Bangladesh towards south, Jalpaiguri is located in the middle of vast fertile plains and is transversed by innumerable rivers and gushing streams which flow down from Himalayas. The city is located in the vicinity of River Teesta and its tributaries Karala, Dharala and Panga. New Jalpaiguri has 2 railway stations - New Jalpaiguri (NJP) and Siliguri Jn (SGUJ).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.