close
swap_horiz
close

Delhi to Udhampur trains

12471
Swaraj Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
11 hr 05 min
UHP ()
Udhampur
SL
₹ 385
12475
Hapa Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra (Sarvodaya) SF Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
11 hr 05 min
UHP ()
Udhampur
SL
₹ 385
12477
Jamnagar Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra (Sindhu) SF Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
11 hr 05 min
UHP ()
Udhampur
SL
₹ 385
12473
Sarvodaya Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
11 hr 05 min
UHP ()
Udhampur
SL
₹ 385
12919
Malwa SF Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
12 hr 23 min
UHP ()
Udhampur
SL
₹ 385
22461
Shri Shakti AC Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
10 hr 32 min
UHP ()
Udhampur
04409
Delhi Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Special Fare Special
DLI ()
Old Delhi
13 hr 48 min
UHP ()
Udhampur
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
14033
Jammu Mail
DLI ()
Old Delhi
14 hr 03 min
UHP ()
Udhampur
3A
₹ 960
SL
₹ 355
12445
Uttar Sampark Kranti Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
11 hr 05 min
UHP ()
Udhampur
SL
₹ 385
22401
Delhi Sarai Rohilla Udhampur AC Express
DEE ()
Delhi Sarai Rohilla
10 hr 40 min
UHP ()
Udhampur
04611
Varanasi Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Special Fare Special
DLI ()
Old Delhi
13 hr 53 min
UHP ()
Udhampur
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
04401
Anand Vihar Terminal Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra AC Special Fare Special
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
14 hr 10 min
UHP ()
Udhampur
1A
N/A
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
19805
Kota Udhampur Weekly Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
12 hr 55 min
UHP ()
Udhampur
3A
₹ 960
SL
₹ 355
19803
Kota Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Weekly Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
14 hr 45 min
UHP ()
Udhampur
3A
₹ 980
SL
₹ 360
11449
Jabalpur Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra (Durgawati) Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
14 hr 35 min
UHP ()
Udhampur
3A
₹ 980
SL
₹ 360
16031
Andaman Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
14 hr 35 min
UHP ()
Udhampur
3A
₹ 980
SL
₹ 360
16317
Himsagar Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
14 hr 35 min
UHP ()
Udhampur
3A
₹ 980
SL
₹ 360
16687
Navyug Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
14 hr 39 min
UHP ()
Udhampur
3A
₹ 980
SL
₹ 360
16787
Tirunelveli Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
14 hr 39 min
UHP ()
Udhampur
SL
₹ 360
info

Delhi to Udhampur train time table

Uttar Sampark Kranti Express (12445) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Udhampur station (UHP) at taking a total of 11 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 630 kms. Shri Shakti AC Express (22461) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Udhampur station (UHP) at taking a total of 10 hrs 32 mints to cover the distance of 630 kms. Kota Udhampur Weekly Express (19805) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Udhampur station (UHP) at taking a total of 12 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 630 kms. Delhi Sarai Rohilla Udhampur AC Express (22401) departs from Delhi Sarai Rohilla station (DEE) at and arrives Udhampur station (UHP) at taking a total of 10 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 629 kms. Jammu Mail (14033) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Udhampur station (UHP) at taking a total of 14 hrs 3 mints to cover the distance of 629 kms.
info

Delhi to Udhampur train Seat Availability

In Uttar Sampark Kranti Express (12445), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL11/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 62% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL33/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 38% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL125/WL100 in Sleeper (SL) with 13% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Udhampur train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Udhampur is Rs 2285 in First AC (1A), Rs 195 in None (GN), Rs 960 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1370 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 355 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1275 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1790 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 455 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Delhi to Udhampur train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Delhi to Udhampur - Uttar Sampark Kranti Express (12445).

Delhi to Udhampur Uttar Sampark Kranti Express (12445) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Udhampur station (UHP) at . Delhi to Udhampur sampark-kranti fare is Rs.2365 in First AC, Rs.1005 in Third AC, Rs.1415 in Second AC and Rs.385 in Sleeper for this train. In Uttar Sampark Kranti Express (12445), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL11/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 62% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL33/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 38% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL125/WL100 in Sleeper (SL) with 13% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

info

Delhi to Udhampur Delhi Sarai Rohilla Udhampur AC Express 22401

Delhi to Udhampur Delhi Sarai Rohilla Udhampur AC Express (22401) departs from Delhi Sarai Rohilla station (DEE) at and arrives Udhampur station (UHP) at . Delhi to Udhampur train fare is Rs.2365 in First AC, Rs.1005 in Third AC and Rs.1415 in Second AC for this train.
info

Delhi to Udhampur Shri Shakti AC Express 22461

Delhi to Udhampur Shri Shakti AC Express (22461) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Udhampur station (UHP) at . Delhi to Udhampur train fare is Rs.2365 in First AC, Rs.1005 in Third AC and Rs.1415 in Second AC for this train.
info

Delhi to Udhampur Jammu Mail 14033

Delhi to Udhampur Jammu Mail (14033) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Udhampur station (UHP) at . Delhi to Udhampur train fare is Rs.2285 in First AC, Rs.195 in None, Rs.960 in Third AC, Rs.1370 in Second AC and Rs.355 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Delhi to Udhampur Kota Udhampur Weekly Express 19805

Delhi to Udhampur Kota Udhampur Weekly Express (19805) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Udhampur station (UHP) at . Delhi to Udhampur train fare is Rs.195 in None, Rs.960 in Third AC, Rs.1370 in Second AC and Rs.355 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Delhi to Udhampur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Udhampur is Shri Shakti AC Express (22461) which travels a distance of 630 kms in just 10 hrs 32 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Udhampur is Kota Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Weekly Express (19803) which travels a distance of 646 kms in 14 hrs 45 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Udhampur is Kota Udhampur Weekly Express (19805) which reaches Udhampur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Delhi to Udhampur is Malwa SF Express (12919) which reaches Udhampur with an average delay of over 1 hrs 22 mints.
info

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.