close
swap_horiz
close

Delhi to Tiruppur trains

12644
Hazrat Nizamuddin Thiruvananthapuram Central Swarna Jayanti SF Express
NZM ()
Delhi H Nizamuddin
42 hr 18 min
TUP ()
Tiruppur
SL
₹ 835
12646
Millennium Express
NZM ()
Delhi H Nizamuddin
42 hr 18 min
TUP ()
Tiruppur
SL
₹ 835
12648
Kongu Express
NZM ()
Delhi H Nizamuddin
47 hr 23 min
TUP ()
Tiruppur
SL
₹ 850
12626
Kerala Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
40 hr 33 min
TUP ()
Tiruppur
SL
₹ 840
16318
Himsagar Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
42 hr 43 min
TUP ()
Tiruppur
SL
₹ 810
16688
Navyug Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
47 hr 43 min
TUP ()
Tiruppur
SL
₹ 810
info

Delhi to Tiruppur train time table

Kerala Express (12626) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Tiruppur station (TUP) at taking a total of 40 hrs 33 mints to cover the distance of 2558 kms. Navyug Express (16688) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Tiruppur station (TUP) at taking a total of 47 hrs 43 mints to cover the distance of 2558 kms. Hazrat Nizamuddin Thiruvananthapuram Central Swarna Jayanti SF Express (12644) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Tiruppur station (TUP) at taking a total of 42 hrs 18 mints to cover the distance of 2550 kms. Millennium Express (12646) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Tiruppur station (TUP) at taking a total of 42 hrs 18 mints to cover the distance of 2550 kms. Kongu Express (12648) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Tiruppur station (TUP) at taking a total of 47 hrs 23 mints to cover the distance of 2614 kms.
info

Delhi to Tiruppur train Seat Availability

In Kerala Express (12626), seat availability status is GNWL26/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL86/WL43 in Third AC (3A) with 60% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL184/WL85 in Sleeper (SL) with 40% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Tiruppur train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Tiruppur is Rs 470 in None (GN), Rs 2155 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3210 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 810 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2575 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3735 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 1010 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Delhi to Tiruppur Kerala Express 12626

Delhi to Tiruppur Kerala Express (12626) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Tiruppur station (TUP) at . Delhi to Tiruppur train fare is Rs.485 in None, Rs.2205 in Third AC, Rs.3260 in Second AC and Rs.840 in Sleeper for this train. In Kerala Express (12626), seat availability status is GNWL26/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL86/WL43 in Third AC (3A) with 60% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL184/WL85 in Sleeper (SL) with 40% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Tiruppur Kongu Express 12648

Delhi to Tiruppur Kongu Express (12648) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Tiruppur station (TUP) at . Delhi to Tiruppur train fare is Rs.490 in None, Rs.2225 in Third AC, Rs.3290 in Second AC and Rs.850 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Delhi to Tiruppur Millennium Express 12646

Delhi to Tiruppur Millennium Express (12646) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Tiruppur station (TUP) at . Delhi to Tiruppur train fare is Rs.480 in None, Rs.2185 in Third AC, Rs.3225 in Second AC and Rs.835 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Delhi to Tiruppur Hazrat Nizamuddin Thiruvananthapuram Central Swarna Jayanti SF Express 12644

Delhi to Tiruppur Hazrat Nizamuddin Thiruvananthapuram Central Swarna Jayanti SF Express (12644) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Tiruppur station (TUP) at . Delhi to Tiruppur train fare is Rs.2185 in Third AC, Rs.3225 in Second AC and Rs.835 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Delhi to Tiruppur Navyug Express 16688

Delhi to Tiruppur Navyug Express (16688) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Tiruppur station (TUP) at . Delhi to Tiruppur train fare is Rs.470 in None, Rs.2155 in Third AC, Rs.3210 in Second AC and Rs.810 in Sleeper for this train.
info

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
I have seat confirm
[My query is about PNR 6422727361 for train 12102 JNANESWARISUPDLX]
edit Answer
1 views
  
0 reply
Why am I not able to book ticket from ndls, it is only showing nzm
Train #22456 I not able to book ticket from ndls, it is only showing nzm while booking.
edit Answer
10 views
  
0 reply
My ticket is WL and chart prepared should I cancel ticket
My ticket is WL and chart prepared
edit Answer
108 views
  
1 reply
I am having wl 30 will it get confirmed?
I am having wl 30 will it get confirmed
edit Answer
119 views
  
0 reply
T.NO.12312 KALKA MAIL IS DIVERTED AND WILL GO VIA MURADABAD - LUCKNOW - DDU INSTEAD OF KANPUR. I got this message , will it still go to delhi as my ticket is booked from delhi
Diversion of kalka mail.
edit Answer
98 views
  
0 reply
Kya 12174 main baithe logo ka railway vale thoda bhi vichar karenge
12174 ye train 5 hours late hai uparse vashind main 1 ghante se rukayi gayi hai kya aaj ye train pahuchegi apne stan pe?Modiji hame bullet train nhi pahle jo hai use sudharo?Train ani baithe budhe bac…
edit Answer
107 views
  
0 reply
Why chart is not prepared in training NBA 15097
[My query is about PNR 6621859457 for train 15097 AMARNATH EXP]
edit Answer
75 views
  
0 reply
Sir sleeper mai khana Pena ka kya system hai
[My query is about train 12282]
edit Answer
139 views
  
0 reply
How to change my seats.i want lower birth seats
[My query is about PNR 8563295212 for train 10111 KONKAN KANYA EX]
edit Answer
290 views
  
1 reply
How can I travel from Allahabad to Gangtok?
I want to go gangtok sikkim from allahabad. How can i go there plls suggest me some good ways thank you
edit Answer
692 views
  
3 replies
Why new jalpaiguri late 9 hours today on 11 Dec 2018?
Why new jalpaiguri express late 9 hours today on 11 Dec 2018? And people say it always gets late.
edit Answer
253 views
  
1 reply