Hide Fare
Show Fare

Delhi to Sultanpur trains

Sat, October 20
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Ahmedabad Sultanpur Express
19403


DLI


SLN
11:45
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Varanasi Special Fare Special
04612


DLI


SLN
12:43
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Shramjeevi SF Express
12392


NDLS


SLN
10:23
M T W T F S S
PQWL2/WL2
79%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL21/WL11
77%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL36/WL25
66%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL152/WL98
14%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Ahmedabad Varanasi Weekly Express
19407


DLI


SLN
11:00
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sadbhavana Express
14014


ANVT


SLN
13:45
M - - - - S -
--
GNWL2/RAC4
100%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
GNWL11/WL5
83%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
GNWL78/WL14
69%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
Sadbhavana Express (via Sitamarhi)
14008


ANVT


SLN
13:43
- T - T - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sadbhavana Express (via Sagauli)
14016


ANVT


SLN
13:43
- - - - F - S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Anand Vihar (T) Sealdah (Upper India) Express
13120


ANVT


SLN
10:23
- T - - - S -
--
--
GNWL58/WL36
78%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL87/WL38
76%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
New Delhi Varanasi Mahamana Express
22418


NDLS


SLN
10:41
M - W - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Suhaildev SF Express (Via Lucknow)
22420


ANVT


SLN
10:31
- T - T - S S
AVAILABLE 4
100%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
GNWL35/WL21
47%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
GNWL73/WL23
48%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
GNWL132/WL60
46%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
Farakka Express (via Sultanpur)
13414


DLI


SLN
13:20
M - W - - S -
--
GNWL20/WL9
90%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL69/WL13
87%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL104/WL63
85%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Recently Asked Question

Delhi to Sultanpur train time table

New Delhi Varanasi Mahamana Express (22418) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Sultanpur station (SLN) at taking a total of 10 hrs 41 mints to cover the distance of 631 kms. Sadbhavana Express (14014) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Sultanpur station (SLN) at taking a total of 13 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 637 kms. Anand Vihar (T) Sealdah (Upper India) Express (13120) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Sultanpur station (SLN) at taking a total of 10 hrs 23 mints to cover the distance of 619 kms. Sadbhavana Express (via Sagauli) (14016) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Sultanpur station (SLN) at taking a total of 13 hrs 43 mints to cover the distance of 637 kms. Suhaildev SF Express (Via Lucknow) (22420) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Sultanpur station (SLN) at taking a total of 10 hrs 31 mints to cover the distance of 619 kms.

Delhi to Sultanpur train Seat Availability

In Sadbhavana Express (via Sagauli) (14016), seat availability status is GNWL26/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 71% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL99/WL45 in Sleeper (SL) with 56% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Suhaildev SF Express (Via Lucknow) (22420), seat availability status is GNWL5/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL16/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 52% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL53/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 48% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL101/WL50 in Sleeper (SL) with 50% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Sultanpur train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Sultanpur is Rs 2310 in First AC (1A), Rs 180 in None (GN), Rs 920 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1340 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 340 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1235 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1760 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 440 in Sleeper (SL).

Delhi to Sultanpur Suhaildev SF Express (Via Lucknow) 22420

Delhi to Sultanpur Suhaildev SF Express (Via Lucknow) (22420) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Sultanpur station (SLN) at . Delhi to Sultanpur train fare is Rs.2310 in First AC, Rs.195 in None, Rs.970 in Third AC, Rs.1375 in Second AC and Rs.370 in Sleeper for this train. In Suhaildev SF Express (Via Lucknow) (22420), seat availability status is GNWL5/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL16/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 52% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL53/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 48% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL101/WL50 in Sleeper (SL) with 50% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Sultanpur New Delhi Varanasi Mahamana Express 22418

Delhi to Sultanpur New Delhi Varanasi Mahamana Express (22418) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Sultanpur station (SLN) at . Delhi to Sultanpur train fare is Rs.2695 in First AC, Rs.1595 in Second AC and Rs.425 in Sleeper for this train.

Delhi to Sultanpur Sadbhavana Express 14014

Delhi to Sultanpur Sadbhavana Express (14014) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Sultanpur station (SLN) at . Delhi to Sultanpur train fare is Rs.945 in Third AC, Rs.1355 in Second AC and Rs.345 in Sleeper for this train.

Delhi to Sultanpur Anand Vihar (T) Sealdah (Upper India) Express 13120

Delhi to Sultanpur Anand Vihar (T) Sealdah (Upper India) Express (13120) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Sultanpur station (SLN) at . Delhi to Sultanpur train fare is Rs.180 in None, Rs.920 in Third AC and Rs.340 in Sleeper for this train.

Delhi to Sultanpur Sadbhavana Express (via Sagauli) 14016

Delhi to Sultanpur Sadbhavana Express (via Sagauli) (14016) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Sultanpur station (SLN) at . Delhi to Sultanpur train fare is Rs.185 in None, Rs.945 in Third AC and Rs.345 in Sleeper for this train. In Sadbhavana Express (via Sagauli) (14016), seat availability status is GNWL26/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 71% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL99/WL45 in Sleeper (SL) with 56% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Sultanpur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Sultanpur is Shramjeevi SF Express (12392) which travels a distance of 631 kms in just 10 hrs 23 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Sultanpur is Sadbhavana Express (14014) which travels a distance of 637 kms in 13 hrs 45 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Sultanpur is Sadbhavana Express (via Sitamarhi) (14008) which reaches Sultanpur with an average delay of just 20 mints. The most delayed train from Delhi to Sultanpur is Anand Vihar (T) Sealdah (Upper India) Express (13120) which reaches Sultanpur with an average delay of over 3 hrs 4 mints.

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.