Hide Fare
Show Fare

Delhi to Shahdol train seat availability & fare

Wed, June 20
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Firozpur Cantt. Durg Antyodaya Express
22896


DSJ


SDL
15:43
- T - - - - -
--
--
--
--
Hirakud (Hirakund) Express
18508


NDLS


SDL
16:13
M - - T - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Hazrat Nizamuddin Durg HumSafar Express
22868


NZM


SDL
15:08
- - W - - S -
--
--
RAC 106/RAC 49
100%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
--
Kalinga Utkal Express
18478


NZM


SDL
18:41
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL18/WL16
64%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL56/WL37
51%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL161/WL127
35%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Jammu Tawi Durg Weekly SF Express
12550


DSJ


SDL
16:38
- - - T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Jammu Tawi Durg Weekly SpecialFare Special
08792


DSJ


SDL
20:15
M - - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Chhattisgarh Sampark Kranti Express
12824


NZM


SDL
14:53
- T - - F - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Jammu Tawi Durg Express (Via Amritsar)
18216


NDLS


SDL
17:20
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Delhi to Shahdol train time table

Jammu Tawi Durg Express (Via Amritsar) (18216) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Shahdol station (SDL) at taking a total of 17 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 946 kms. Hirakud (Hirakund) Express (18508) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Shahdol station (SDL) at taking a total of 16 hrs 13 mints to cover the distance of 946 kms. Chhattisgarh Sampark Kranti Express (12824) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Shahdol station (SDL) at taking a total of 14 hrs 53 mints to cover the distance of 939 kms. Kalinga Utkal Express (18478) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Shahdol station (SDL) at taking a total of 18 hrs 41 mints to cover the distance of 939 kms.

Delhi to Shahdol train Seat Availability

In Hirakud (Hirakund) Express (18508), seat availability status is RLWL22/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 62% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL71/WL44 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL225/WL133 in Sleeper (SL) with 27% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Kalinga Utkal Express (18478), seat availability status is RLWL25/WL24 in Second AC (2A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL67/WL53 in Third AC (3A) with 47% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL135/WL107 in Sleeper (SL) with 53% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Shahdol train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Shahdol is Rs 3055 in First AC (1A), Rs 245 in None (GN), Rs 1210 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1750 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 445 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1560 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2260 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 575 in Sleeper (SL).

Delhi to Shahdol train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Delhi to Shahdol - Chhattisgarh Sampark Kranti Express (12824).

Delhi to Shahdol Chhattisgarh Sampark Kranti Express (12824) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Shahdol station (SDL) at . Delhi to Shahdol sampark-kranti fare is Rs.3055 in First AC, Rs.260 in None, Rs.1255 in Third AC, Rs.1795 in Second AC and Rs.475 in Sleeper for this train.

Delhi to Shahdol train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Delhi to Shahdol - Hazrat Nizamuddin Durg HumSafar Express (22868).

Delhi to Shahdol Hazrat Nizamuddin Durg HumSafar Express (22868) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Shahdol station (SDL) at . Delhi to Shahdol humsafar fare is Rs.2100 in Third AC for this train.

Delhi to Shahdol Kalinga Utkal Express 18478

Delhi to Shahdol Kalinga Utkal Express (18478) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Shahdol station (SDL) at . Delhi to Shahdol train fare is Rs.245 in None, Rs.1210 in Third AC, Rs.1750 in Second AC and Rs.445 in Sleeper for this train. In Kalinga Utkal Express (18478), seat availability status is RLWL25/WL24 in Second AC (2A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL67/WL53 in Third AC (3A) with 47% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL135/WL107 in Sleeper (SL) with 53% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Shahdol Jammu Tawi Durg Express (Via Amritsar) 18216

Delhi to Shahdol Jammu Tawi Durg Express (Via Amritsar) (18216) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Shahdol station (SDL) at . Delhi to Shahdol train fare is Rs.245 in None, Rs.1215 in Third AC, Rs.1760 in Second AC and Rs.445 in Sleeper for this train.

Delhi to Shahdol Hirakud (Hirakund) Express 18508

Delhi to Shahdol Hirakud (Hirakund) Express (18508) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Shahdol station (SDL) at . Delhi to Shahdol train fare is Rs.245 in None, Rs.1215 in Third AC, Rs.1760 in Second AC and Rs.445 in Sleeper for this train. In Hirakud (Hirakund) Express (18508), seat availability status is RLWL22/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 62% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL71/WL44 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL225/WL133 in Sleeper (SL) with 27% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Shahdol train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Shahdol is Chhattisgarh Sampark Kranti Express (12824) which travels a distance of 939 kms in just 14 hrs 53 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Shahdol is Jammu Tawi Durg Weekly SpecialFare Special (08792) which travels a distance of 944 kms in 20 hrs 15 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Shahdol is Chhattisgarh Sampark Kranti Express (12824) which reaches Shahdol with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Delhi to Shahdol is Jammu Tawi Durg Weekly SpecialFare Special (08792) which reaches Shahdol with an average delay of over 1 hrs 12 mints.

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.