Hide Fare
Show Fare

Delhi to Sawai Madhopur trains

Sun, September 23
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Udhampur Kota Weekly Express
19806


NDLS


SWM
05:40
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Hazrat Nizamuddin Kota SpecialFare SF Special
09810


NZM


SWM
06:03
M T W T F S S
--
AVAILABLE 16
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
AVAILABLE 60
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
AVAILABLE 30
100%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
--
--
Golden Temple Mail
12904


NZM


SWM
05:30
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Hazrat Nizamuddin Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express (via Kottayam)
22654


NZM


SWM
04:46
M - - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Hazrat Nizamuddin Thiruvananthapuram SF Express (via Alappuzha)
22656


NZM


SWM
04:46
- - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Hazrat Nizamuddin Kota JanShatabdi Express
12060


NZM


SWM
04:47
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
GNWL7/WL4
91%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 756
100%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
Firozpur Cantt Mumbai Central Janta Express
19024


NDLS


SWM
07:41
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
--
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Kota Weekly Express
19804


NDLS


SWM
07:05
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Jammu Tawi Indore Weekly SF Express
22942


DSJ


SWM
05:43
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express
12926


NDLS


SWM
05:15
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
RLWL93/WL61
72%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Availability
Trends
--
--
Paschim Express (Slip)
22926


NDLS


SWM
05:15
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
August Kranti Rajdhani Express
12954


NZM


SWM
03:46
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
PQWL32/WL15
77%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
--
Mewar SF Express
12963


NZM


SWM
04:56
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Swaraj Express
12472


NDLS


SWM
04:37
- T W - F S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Sarvodaya Express
12474


NDLS


SWM
04:37
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Hapa (Sarvodaya) Express
12476


NDLS


SWM
04:37
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Katra Jamnagar (Sindhu) SF Express
12478


NDLS


SWM
04:37
- - - - - - S
--
RLWL36/WL27
81%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL69/WL36
82%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL154/WL112
68%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
Dehradun Mumbai Bandra Terminus Express
19020


NZM


SWM
07:30
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL10/WL9
61%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
RLWL29/WL13
43%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
RLWL109/WL87
58%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
--
--
Meerut City Mandsor Link Express
29020


NZM


SWM
07:30
M T W T F S S
RLWL3/WL3
78%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
RLWL17/WL17
60%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
--
RLWL50/WL40
45%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
--
--
New Delhi Indore Intercity SF Express
12416


NDLS


SWM
05:23
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Hazrat Nizamuddin Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express
22634


NZM


SWM
05:13
- - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Haridwar Valsad SF Express
12912


NZM


SWM
05:13
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Haridwar Mumbai Bandra Terminus SF Express
22918


NZM


SWM
05:13
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Recently Asked Question

Delhi to Sawai Madhopur train time table

Hazrat Nizamuddin Kota JanShatabdi Express (12060) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Sawai Madhopur station (SWM) at taking a total of 4 hrs 47 mints to cover the distance of 350 kms. Mewar SF Express (12963) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Sawai Madhopur station (SWM) at taking a total of 4 hrs 56 mints to cover the distance of 350 kms. Golden Temple Mail (12904) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Sawai Madhopur station (SWM) at taking a total of 5 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 351 kms. Dehradun Mumbai Bandra Terminus Express (19020) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Sawai Madhopur station (SWM) at taking a total of 7 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 350 kms. Meerut City Mandsor Link Express (29020) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Sawai Madhopur station (SWM) at taking a total of 7 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 351 kms.

Delhi to Sawai Madhopur train Seat Availability

In Hazrat Nizamuddin Kota JanShatabdi Express (12060), seat availability status is GNWL7/WL4 in Chair Car (CC) with 91% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 756 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow. In Dehradun Mumbai Bandra Terminus Express (19020), seat availability status is RLWL10/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL29/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL109/WL87 in Sleeper (SL) with 57% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Meerut City Mandsor Link Express (29020), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL17/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 60% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL50/WL40 in Sleeper (SL) with 45% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Sawai Madhopur train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Sawai Madhopur is Rs 165 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 565 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1450 in First AC (1A), Rs 850 in Second AC (2A), Rs 220 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 120 in None (GN) and Rs 595 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 710 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).

Delhi to Sawai Madhopur train Rajdhani

Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 1 rajdhani train runs from Delhi to Sawai Madhopur - August Kranti Rajdhani Express (12954).

Delhi to Sawai Madhopur August Kranti Rajdhani Express (12954) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Sawai Madhopur station (SWM) at . Delhi to Sawai Madhopur rajdhani fare is Rs.1920 in First AC, Rs.1255 in Third AC and Rs.1665 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. In August Kranti Rajdhani Express (12954), seat availability status is PQWL32/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 77% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. August Kranti is second Rajdhani that connects Delhi with Mumbai. This train made its maiden run way later than Mumbai Rajdhani on Jan 01, 1992. This Rajdhani is named after the August Kranti maidan of Mumbai from where Quit India Movement started in the year 1942. It has three stoppages in Mumbai (Borivali, Andheri and Mumbai Central) whereas Mumbai Rajdhani has 2 stoppages in Mumbai (Borivali and Mumbai Central) and takes approx 1 hour more than other Rajdhani to reach destination.

Delhi to Sawai Madhopur train Jan Shatabdi

Jan Shatabdi express as the name indicates is the shatabdi express for Jan (common mass). Basically these trains are an affordable version of Shatabdi trains in India. Therefore Jan Shatabdi trains have either seating arrangements as air-conditioned Chair Car (CC) or non air-conditioned Second Seating (2S) coaches. These are very pocket friendly compared to other trains on same route. These trains are for short distances and does not run overnight just like Shatabdi trains. It does not have onboard catering services which is there in Shatabdi trains. In general these trains are painted in white and blue combination with window panes painted either white or blue. 1 jan-shatabdi train runs from Delhi to Sawai Madhopur - Hazrat Nizamuddin Kota JanShatabdi Express (12060).

Delhi to Sawai Madhopur Hazrat Nizamuddin Kota JanShatabdi Express (12060) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Sawai Madhopur station (SWM) at . Delhi to Sawai Madhopur jan-shatabdi fare is Rs.565 in Chair Car and Rs.165 in Second Seater for this train. In Hazrat Nizamuddin Kota JanShatabdi Express (12060), seat availability status is GNWL7/WL4 in Chair Car (CC) with 91% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 756 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow.

Delhi to Sawai Madhopur Mewar SF Express 12963

Delhi to Sawai Madhopur Mewar SF Express (12963) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Sawai Madhopur station (SWM) at . Delhi to Sawai Madhopur train fare is Rs.1500 in First AC, Rs.130 in None, Rs.645 in Third AC, Rs.895 in Second AC and Rs.250 in Sleeper for this train.

Delhi to Sawai Madhopur Golden Temple Mail 12904

Delhi to Sawai Madhopur Golden Temple Mail (12904) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Sawai Madhopur station (SWM) at . Delhi to Sawai Madhopur train fare is Rs.1530 in First AC, Rs.655 in Third AC, Rs.915 in Second AC and Rs.255 in Sleeper for this train.

Delhi to Sawai Madhopur Dehradun Mumbai Bandra Terminus Express 19020

Delhi to Sawai Madhopur Dehradun Mumbai Bandra Terminus Express (19020) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Sawai Madhopur station (SWM) at . Delhi to Sawai Madhopur train fare is Rs.595 in Third AC, Rs.850 in Second AC and Rs.220 in Sleeper for this train. In Dehradun Mumbai Bandra Terminus Express (19020), seat availability status is RLWL10/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL29/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL109/WL87 in Sleeper (SL) with 57% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Sawai Madhopur Meerut City Mandsor Link Express 29020

Delhi to Sawai Madhopur Meerut City Mandsor Link Express (29020) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Sawai Madhopur station (SWM) at . Delhi to Sawai Madhopur train fare is Rs.1450 in First AC, Rs.865 in Second AC and Rs.225 in Sleeper for this train. In Meerut City Mandsor Link Express (29020), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL17/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 60% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL50/WL40 in Sleeper (SL) with 45% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Sawai Madhopur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Sawai Madhopur is August Kranti Rajdhani Express (12954) which travels a distance of 350 kms in just 3 hrs 46 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Sawai Madhopur is Firozpur Cantt Mumbai Central Janta Express (19024) which travels a distance of 358 kms in 7 hrs 41 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Sawai Madhopur is Haridwar Valsad SF Express (12912) which reaches Sawai Madhopur with an average delay of just 1 mints. The most delayed train from Delhi to Sawai Madhopur is Hazrat Nizamuddin Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express (via Kottayam) (22654) which reaches Sawai Madhopur with an average delay of over 1 hrs 43 mints.

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.