close
swap_horiz
close

Delhi to Satna trains

12190
Mahakoshal Express
NZM ()
Delhi H Nizamuddin
14 hr 20 min
STA ()
Satna
SL
₹ 435
12428
Anand Vihar Terminal Rewa SF Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
12 hr 35 min
STA ()
Satna
SL
₹ 445
info

Delhi to Satna train time table

Mahakoshal Express (12190) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at taking a total of 14 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 768 kms. Anand Vihar Terminal Rewa SF Express (12428) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at taking a total of 12 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 800 kms.
info

Delhi to Satna train Seat Availability

In Mahakoshal Express (12190), seat availability status is GNWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL15/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL34/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 67% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL116/WL77 in Sleeper (SL) with 33% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Anand Vihar Terminal Rewa SF Express (12428), seat availability status is GNWL4/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL24/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 82% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL61/WL41 in Third AC (3A) with 50% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL178/WL109 in Sleeper (SL) with 21% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Satna train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Satna is Rs 2720 in First AC (1A), Rs 1150 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1620 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 435 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1465 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2080 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 555 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Delhi to Satna Anand Vihar Terminal Rewa SF Express 12428

Delhi to Satna Anand Vihar Terminal Rewa SF Express (12428) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at . Delhi to Satna train fare is Rs.2785 in First AC, Rs.1175 in Third AC, Rs.1655 in Second AC and Rs.445 in Sleeper for this train. In Anand Vihar Terminal Rewa SF Express (12428), seat availability status is GNWL4/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL24/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 82% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL61/WL41 in Third AC (3A) with 50% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL178/WL109 in Sleeper (SL) with 21% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Satna Mahakoshal Express 12190

Delhi to Satna Mahakoshal Express (12190) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at . Delhi to Satna train fare is Rs.2720 in First AC, Rs.1150 in Third AC, Rs.1620 in Second AC and Rs.435 in Sleeper for this train. In Mahakoshal Express (12190), seat availability status is GNWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL15/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL34/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 67% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL116/WL77 in Sleeper (SL) with 33% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Satna train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Satna is Anand Vihar Terminal Rewa SF Express (12428) which travels a distance of 800 kms in just 12 hrs 35 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Satna is Mahakoshal Express (12190) which travels a distance of 768 kms in 14 hrs 20 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Satna is Anand Vihar Terminal Rewa SF Express (12428) which reaches Satna with an average delay of just 28 mints. The most delayed train from Delhi to Satna is Mahakoshal Express (12190) which reaches Satna with an average delay of over 30 mints.
info

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.