Hide Fare
Show Fare

Delhi to Samba train seat availability & fare

Fri, April 27
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Shalimar Express
14645


DLI


SMBX
12:36
M T W T F S S
PQWL8/WL7
81%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL23/WL17
63%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL38/WL19
61%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL122/WL91
16%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Jammu Mail
14033


DLI


SMBX
10:53
M T W T F S S
PQWL8/WL8
60%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/PQWL31
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/PQWL51
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/PQWL101
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Jhelum Express
11077


NDLS


SMBX
11:06
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL40/WL22
65%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL58/WL33
34%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL99/WL77
42%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Tatanagar Jammu Tawi Express
18101


DLI


SMBX
15:12
M T W T F S S
--
--
RLWL55/WL45
14%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL108/WL90
14%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Sambalpur Jammu Tawi Express
18309


DLI


SMBX
15:02
M T W T F S S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Andaman Express
16031


NDLS


SMBX
12:01
M - - T F - -
--
--
REGRET/RLWL26
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/RLWL101
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Himsagar Express
16317


NDLS


SMBX
12:01
- - - - - - S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Navyug Express
16687


NDLS


SMBX
12:01
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Tirunelveli Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Express
16787


NDLS


SMBX
12:01
- - W - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Kota Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Weekly Express
19803


NDLS


SMBX
12:01
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Delhi to Samba train time table

Jhelum Express (11077) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Samba station (SMBX) at taking a total of 11 hrs 6 mints to cover the distance of 545 kms. Andaman Express (16031) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Samba station (SMBX) at taking a total of 12 hrs 1 mints to cover the distance of 561 kms. Jammu Mail (14033) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Samba station (SMBX) at taking a total of 10 hrs 53 mints to cover the distance of 544 kms. Shalimar Express (14645) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Samba station (SMBX) at taking a total of 12 hrs 36 mints to cover the distance of 608 kms. Tatanagar Jammu Tawi Express (18101) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Samba station (SMBX) at taking a total of 15 hrs 12 mints to cover the distance of 621 kms.

Delhi to Samba train Seat Availability

In Jhelum Express (11077), seat availability status is RLWL20/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 83% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL47/WL37 in Third AC (3A) with 45% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL102/WL81 in Sleeper (SL) with 33% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Jammu Mail (14033), seat availability status is PQWL4/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL16/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL40/WL33 in Third AC (3A) with 32% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL120/WL83 in Sleeper (SL) with 14% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Shalimar Express (14645), seat availability status is PQWL5/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL18/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL21 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL128/WL107 in Sleeper (SL) with 15% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Tatanagar Jammu Tawi Express (18101), seat availability status is RLWL45/WL40 in Third AC (3A) with 18% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL80/WL63 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Samba train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Samba is Rs 2050 in First AC (1A), Rs 165 in None (GN), Rs 855 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1225 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 315 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1170 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1645 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 415 in Sleeper (SL).

Delhi to Samba Shalimar Express 14645

Delhi to Samba Shalimar Express (14645) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Samba station (SMBX) at . Delhi to Samba train fare is Rs.2205 in First AC, Rs.175 in None, Rs.915 in Third AC, Rs.1310 in Second AC and Rs.335 in Sleeper for this train. In Shalimar Express (14645), seat availability status is PQWL5/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL18/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL21 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL128/WL107 in Sleeper (SL) with 15% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Samba Jhelum Express 11077

Delhi to Samba Jhelum Express (11077) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Samba station (SMBX) at . Delhi to Samba train fare is Rs.855 in Third AC, Rs.1225 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Sleeper for this train. In Jhelum Express (11077), seat availability status is RLWL20/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 83% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL47/WL37 in Third AC (3A) with 45% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL102/WL81 in Sleeper (SL) with 33% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Samba Jammu Mail 14033

Delhi to Samba Jammu Mail (14033) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Samba station (SMBX) at . Delhi to Samba train fare is Rs.2050 in First AC, Rs.165 in None, Rs.855 in Third AC, Rs.1225 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Sleeper for this train. In Jammu Mail (14033), seat availability status is PQWL4/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL16/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL40/WL33 in Third AC (3A) with 32% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL120/WL83 in Sleeper (SL) with 14% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Samba Andaman Express 16031

Delhi to Samba Andaman Express (16031) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Samba station (SMBX) at . Delhi to Samba train fare is Rs.170 in None, Rs.875 in Third AC and Rs.320 in Sleeper for this train.

Delhi to Samba Tatanagar Jammu Tawi Express 18101

Delhi to Samba Tatanagar Jammu Tawi Express (18101) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Samba station (SMBX) at . Delhi to Samba train fare is Rs.935 in Third AC and Rs.340 in Sleeper for this train. In Tatanagar Jammu Tawi Express (18101), seat availability status is RLWL45/WL40 in Third AC (3A) with 18% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL80/WL63 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Samba train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Samba is Jammu Mail (14033) which travels a distance of 544 kms in just 10 hrs 53 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Samba is Tatanagar Jammu Tawi Express (18101) which travels a distance of 621 kms in 15 hrs 12 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Samba is Shalimar Express (14645) which reaches Samba with an average delay of just 30 mints. The most delayed train from Delhi to Samba is Tatanagar Jammu Tawi Express (18101) which reaches Samba with an average delay of over 8 hrs 55 mints.

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.