close
swap_horiz
close

Delhi to Sainagar Shirdi trains

FILTER TRAINS
Clear all
Show trains with pantry car only
Train Type
Departure Time
22456
Kalka Sai Nagar Shirdi SF Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
22 hr 20 min
SNSI ()
Sainagar Shirdi
SL
₹ 585
info

Delhi to Sainagar Shirdi train time table

Kalka Sai Nagar Shirdi SF Express (22456) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Sainagar Shirdi station (SNSI) at taking a total of 22 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 1368 kms.
info

Delhi to Sainagar Shirdi train Seat Availability

In Kalka Sai Nagar Shirdi SF Express (22456), seat availability status is RLWL21/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 60% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL44/WL27 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL108/WL67 in Sleeper (SL) with 43% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Sainagar Shirdi train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Sainagar Shirdi is Rs 330 in None (GN), Rs 1555 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2250 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 585 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1975 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2775 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 750 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Delhi to Sainagar Shirdi Kalka Sai Nagar Shirdi SF Express 22456

Delhi to Sainagar Shirdi Kalka Sai Nagar Shirdi SF Express (22456) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Sainagar Shirdi station (SNSI) at . Delhi to Sainagar Shirdi train fare is Rs.330 in None, Rs.1555 in Third AC, Rs.2250 in Second AC and Rs.585 in Sleeper for this train. In Kalka Sai Nagar Shirdi SF Express (22456), seat availability status is RLWL21/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 60% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL44/WL27 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL108/WL67 in Sleeper (SL) with 43% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Sainagar Shirdi train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Sainagar Shirdi is Kalka Sai Nagar Shirdi SF Express (22456) which travels a distance of 1368 kms in just 22 hrs 20 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Sainagar Shirdi is Kalka Sai Nagar Shirdi SF Express (22456) which travels a distance of 1368 kms in 22 hrs 20 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Sainagar Shirdi is Kalka Sai Nagar Shirdi SF Express (22456) which reaches Sainagar Shirdi with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Delhi to Sainagar Shirdi is Kalka Sai Nagar Shirdi SF Express (22456) which reaches Sainagar Shirdi with an average delay of over 0 minute.
info

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
What is mining of waitlisted
[My query is about PNR 4664222848 for train 12715 SACHKHAND EXP]
edit Answer
36 views
  
0 reply
Train no 19603 why this train is not stop at RAMNATHPURAM
Train no 19603 why this train is not stop at RAMNATHPURAM
edit Answer
57 views
  
0 reply
19603 exp why this train is not stop at RAMNATHPURAM
[ My query is about train 19604 ]
edit Answer
29 views
  
0 reply
What happend to 13006 strated on 15 nov
[ My query is about train 13006 ]
edit Answer
40 views
  
0 reply
SIROHI ROAD changed into PINDWARA
News. About this station
edit Answer
17 views
  
0 reply
4805594918 sir ds my pnr number it will confirm are not pls help
4805594918 sir ds my pnr number it will confirm r not pls help
edit Answer
52 views
  
0 reply
What is the chat time prepair of farraka express 12483
[ My query is about train 13483 ]
edit Answer
38 views
  
0 reply
When is chart prepared for RLWL waiting list. My query about train number 12194 (JBP - YPR exp) for KAZIPET Junction (KZJ)
Train number 12194 (JBP YPR exp) Kazipet Junction (KZJ)
edit Answer
35 views
  
0 reply
When is the last chart prepared
[My query is about PNR 4450416821 for train 17231 NS NSL EXP]
edit Answer
57 views
  
0 reply
How can I cancel my tickets?
[My query is about pnr ]6721248938
edit Answer
140 views
  
1 reply
My PNR status shows CNF but there is no berth details. How will I get it?
You will get your berth/coach details on your journey date. At the time of chart preparation, IRCTC will send SMS giving your journey details along with your seat and coach. This generally happens wh…
check_circle Solved
136 views
  
1 reply