close
swap_horiz
close

Delhi to Sagauli Jn trains

FILTER TRAINS
Clear all
Show trains with pantry car only
Train Type
Departure Time
12558
Sapt Kranti SF Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
16 hr 56 min
SGL ()
Sagauli Jn
SL
₹ 480
14016
Sadbhavana Express (via Sagauli)
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
27 hr 35 min
SGL ()
Sagauli Jn
SL
₹ 510
15274
Satyagraha Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
22 hr 09 min
SGL ()
Sagauli Jn
SL
₹ 440
19269
Porbandar Muzaffarpur Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
19 hr 33 min
SGL ()
Sagauli Jn
SL
₹ 455
12212
Anand Vihar Terminal Muzaffarpur Garib Rath Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
19 hr 23 min
SGL ()
Sagauli Jn
3A
₹ 855
14010
Champaran Satyagrah Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
19 hr 16 min
SGL ()
Sagauli Jn
SL
₹ 445
15530
Anand Vihar Terminal Saharsa Jan Sadharan Express (UnReserved)
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
19 hr 16 min
SGL ()
Sagauli Jn
info

Delhi to Sagauli Jn train time table

Anand Vihar Terminal Muzaffarpur Garib Rath Express (12212) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Sagauli Jn station (SGL) at taking a total of 19 hrs 23 mints to cover the distance of 958 kms. Sapt Kranti SF Express (12558) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Sagauli Jn station (SGL) at taking a total of 16 hrs 56 mints to cover the distance of 958 kms. Champaran Satyagrah Express (14010) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Sagauli Jn station (SGL) at taking a total of 19 hrs 16 mints to cover the distance of 944 kms. Satyagraha Express (15274) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Sagauli Jn station (SGL) at taking a total of 22 hrs 9 mints to cover the distance of 925 kms.
info

Delhi to Sagauli Jn train Seat Availability

In Sapt Kranti SF Express (12558), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 59% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL11/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 41% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL42/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 32% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL188/WL127 in Sleeper (SL) with 3% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Satyagraha Express (15274), seat availability status is GNWL2/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL16/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL57/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 82% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL130/WL89 in Sleeper (SL) with 19% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Sagauli Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Sagauli Jn is Rs 2955 in First AC (1A), Rs 245 in None (GN), Rs 855 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1735 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 440 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1170 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2240 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 565 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Delhi to Sagauli Jn train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Delhi to Sagauli Jn - Anand Vihar Terminal Muzaffarpur Garib Rath Express (12212).

Delhi to Sagauli Jn Anand Vihar Terminal Muzaffarpur Garib Rath Express (12212) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Sagauli Jn station (SGL) at . Delhi to Sagauli Jn garib-rath fare is Rs.855 in Third AC for this train.

info

Delhi to Sagauli Jn Sapt Kranti SF Express 12558

Delhi to Sagauli Jn Sapt Kranti SF Express (12558) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Sagauli Jn station (SGL) at . Delhi to Sagauli Jn train fare is Rs.3100 in First AC, Rs.1270 in Third AC, Rs.1820 in Second AC and Rs.480 in Sleeper for this train. In Sapt Kranti SF Express (12558), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 59% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL11/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 41% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL42/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 32% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL188/WL127 in Sleeper (SL) with 3% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Sagauli Jn Satyagraha Express 15274

Delhi to Sagauli Jn Satyagraha Express (15274) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Sagauli Jn station (SGL) at . Delhi to Sagauli Jn train fare is Rs.2955 in First AC, Rs.1200 in Third AC, Rs.1735 in Second AC and Rs.440 in Sleeper for this train. In Satyagraha Express (15274), seat availability status is GNWL2/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL16/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL57/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 82% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL130/WL89 in Sleeper (SL) with 19% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Sagauli Jn Champaran Satyagrah Express 14010

Delhi to Sagauli Jn Champaran Satyagrah Express (14010) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Sagauli Jn station (SGL) at . Delhi to Sagauli Jn train fare is Rs.1215 in Third AC and Rs.445 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Delhi to Sagauli Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Sagauli Jn is Sapt Kranti SF Express (12558) which travels a distance of 958 kms in just 16 hrs 56 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Sagauli Jn is Sadbhavana Express (via Sagauli) (14016) which travels a distance of 1200 kms in 27 hrs 35 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Sagauli Jn is Satyagraha Express (15274) which reaches Sagauli Jn with an average delay of just 1 hrs 31 mints. The most delayed train from Delhi to Sagauli Jn is Anand Vihar Terminal Saharsa Jan Sadharan Express (UnReserved) (15530) which reaches Sagauli Jn with an average delay of over 11 hrs 52 mints.
info

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Pnr 8311599070 kanfum tikat
[My query is about PNR 8311599070 for train 12989 AJMER EXPRESS]
edit Answer
139 views
  
1 reply
Plz cancel this pnr 6521716063
Plz cancel this one 6521716063
edit Answer
48 views
  
0 reply
Udyan exp 8212310072 Rac 100 sir my pnr please give me side lower seat child with me
Please give me side lower seat child with me
edit Answer
114 views
  
1 reply
Please give a route details of diverted train 19032
[ My query is about train 19032 ]
edit Answer
41 views
  
0 reply
Train no 12168.. my ticket is wl 10.. and the departure is tomorrow 10:25 am.. will my ticket get confirmed
Please answer it quickly
edit Answer
130 views
  
0 reply
Is archana express 12355 cancelled or not on 20 november 2018
[ My query is about train 12355 ]
edit Answer
199 views
  
0 reply
When will chart gets prepared for 17232 at secunderabad junction for pnr of 4351381062?
Let me know in advance so which would be helpful for the public
edit Answer
136 views
  
1 reply
Why 15622 late running
[ My query is about train 15622 ]
edit Answer
160 views
  
0 reply
Is there more expected delay for 22405?
Delay will be more after this ??
edit Answer
83 views
  
0 reply
When is chart prepared for RLWL waiting list. My query about train number 12194 (JBP - YPR exp) for KAZIPET Junction (KZJ)
Train number 12194 (JBP YPR exp) Kazipet Junction (KZJ)
edit Answer
255 views
  
2 replies
What is the time table of Punjab Mail?
Timing of punjab mail
edit Answer
96 views
  
1 reply