Hide Fare
Show Fare

Delhi to Rajgir train seat availability & fare

Fri, August 17
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Shramjeevi Express
12392


NDLS


RGD
21:00
M T W T F S S
GNWL1/WL1
80%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
GNWL15/WL7
84%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
GNWL59/WL17
65%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
GNWL276/WL119
4%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Delhi to Rajgir train time table

Shramjeevi Express (12392) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Rajgir station (RGD) at taking a total of 21 hrs to cover the distance of 1102 kms.

Delhi to Rajgir train Seat Availability

In Shramjeevi Express (12392), seat availability status is GNWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL21/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL68/WL41 in Third AC (3A) with 68% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL217/WL104 in Sleeper (SL) with 32% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Rajgir train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Rajgir is Rs 3410 in First AC (1A), Rs 1385 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1995 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 525 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1775 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 665 in Sleeper (SL).

Delhi to Rajgir Shramjeevi Express 12392

Delhi to Rajgir Shramjeevi Express (12392) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Rajgir station (RGD) at . Delhi to Rajgir train fare is Rs.3410 in First AC, Rs.1385 in Third AC, Rs.1995 in Second AC and Rs.525 in Sleeper for this train. In Shramjeevi Express (12392), seat availability status is GNWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL21/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL68/WL41 in Third AC (3A) with 68% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL217/WL104 in Sleeper (SL) with 32% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Rajgir train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Rajgir is Shramjeevi Express (12392) which travels a distance of 1102 kms in just 21 hrs. The slowest train from Delhi to Rajgir is Shramjeevi Express (12392) which travels a distance of 1102 kms in 21 hrs. The most punctual train from Delhi to Rajgir is Shramjeevi Express (12392) which reaches Rajgir with an average delay of just 41 mints. The most delayed train from Delhi to Rajgir is Shramjeevi Express (12392) which reaches Rajgir with an average delay of over 41 mints.

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.