Hide Fare
Show Fare

Delhi to Purulia Jn trains

Tue, February 20
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Anand Vihar Terminal Santragachi Weekly SF Express
22858


ANVT


PRR
21:20
- T - - - - -
GNWL10/WL2
91%
Trends
checked 43 min ago
GNWL39/WL13
86%
Trends
checked 43 min ago
GNWL145/WL69
70%
Trends
checked 43 min ago
Anand Vihar Terminal Haldia SF Express
12444


ANVT


PRR
19:28
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Purushottam SF Express
12802


NDLS


PRR
19:59
M T W T F S S
GNWL34/WL19
85%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
GNWL93/WL43
88%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
GNWL456/WL302
9%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago

Delhi to Purulia Jn train time table

Purushottam SF Express (12802) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Purulia Jn station (PRR) at taking a total of 19 hrs 59 mints to cover the distance of 1256 kms. Anand Vihar Terminal Haldia SF Express (12444) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Purulia Jn station (PRR) at taking a total of 19 hrs 28 mints to cover the distance of 1242 kms. Anand Vihar Terminal Santragachi Weekly SF Express (22858) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Purulia Jn station (PRR) at taking a total of 21 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 1242 kms.

Delhi to Purulia Jn train Seat Availability

In Purushottam SF Express (12802), seat availability status is GNWL34/WL19 in Second AC (2A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL93/WL43 in Third AC (3A) with 88% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL456/WL302 in Sleeper (SL) with 9% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Anand Vihar Terminal Santragachi Weekly SF Express (22858), seat availability status is GNWL10/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 91% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL39/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 86% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL145/WL69 in Sleeper (SL) with 70% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Purulia Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Purulia Jn is Rs 1470 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2125 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 555 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1885 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2650 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 705 in Sleeper (SL).

Delhi to Purulia Jn Purushottam SF Express 12802

Delhi to Purulia Jn Purushottam SF Express (12802) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Purulia Jn station (PRR) at . Delhi to Purulia Jn train fare is Rs.1490 in Third AC, Rs.2150 in Second AC and Rs.565 in Sleeper for this train. In Purushottam SF Express (12802), seat availability status is GNWL34/WL19 in Second AC (2A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL93/WL43 in Third AC (3A) with 88% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL456/WL302 in Sleeper (SL) with 9% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Purulia Jn Anand Vihar Terminal Haldia SF Express 12444

Delhi to Purulia Jn Anand Vihar Terminal Haldia SF Express (12444) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Purulia Jn station (PRR) at . Delhi to Purulia Jn train fare is Rs.1470 in Third AC and Rs.555 in Sleeper for this train.

Delhi to Purulia Jn Anand Vihar Terminal Santragachi Weekly SF Express 22858

Delhi to Purulia Jn Anand Vihar Terminal Santragachi Weekly SF Express (22858) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Purulia Jn station (PRR) at . Delhi to Purulia Jn train fare is Rs.1470 in Third AC, Rs.2125 in Second AC and Rs.555 in Sleeper for this train. In Anand Vihar Terminal Santragachi Weekly SF Express (22858), seat availability status is GNWL10/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 91% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL39/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 86% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL145/WL69 in Sleeper (SL) with 70% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Purulia Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Purulia Jn is Anand Vihar Terminal Haldia SF Express (12444) which travels a distance of 1242 kms in just 19 hrs 28 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Purulia Jn is Anand Vihar Terminal Santragachi Weekly SF Express (22858) which travels a distance of 1242 kms in 21 hrs 20 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Purulia Jn is Anand Vihar Terminal Haldia SF Express (12444) which reaches Purulia Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Delhi to Purulia Jn is Purushottam SF Express (12802) which reaches Purulia Jn with an average delay of over 1 hrs 37 mints.

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.