Hide Fare
Show Fare

Delhi to Pandhurna trains

Wed, October 18
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Chhatisgarh Express
18238


NZM


PAR
20:38
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Vskp Swrn J Express
12804


NZM


PAR
16:09
- - W - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
ANDAMAN EXPRESS
16032


NDLS


PAR
18:33
- - W - - S S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
GONDWANA EXPRESS
12406


NZM


PAR
15:48
- - - - F - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Gondwana Express
12410


NZM


PAR
15:48
M T W T - S -
--
PQWL9/WL8
77%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
PQWL25/WL20
58%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
PQWL101/WL89
43%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
G T EXPRESS
12616


NDLS


PAR
16:01
M T W T F S S
GNWL5/WL5
88%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
GNWL31/WL21
93%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
GNWL76/WL55
84%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
GNWL354/WL269
67%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
DAKSHIN EXPRESS
12722


NZM


PAR
16:45
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL43/WL39
78%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
GNWL89/WL71
76%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
GNWL384/WL320
8%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago

Delhi to Pandhurna train time table

G T EXPRESS (12616) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Pandhurna station (PAR) at taking a total of 16 hrs 1 mints to cover the distance of 988 kms. GONDWANA EXPRESS (12406) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Pandhurna station (PAR) at taking a total of 15 hrs 48 mints to cover the distance of 981 kms. Gondwana Express (12410) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Pandhurna station (PAR) at taking a total of 15 hrs 48 mints to cover the distance of 981 kms. DAKSHIN EXPRESS (12722) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Pandhurna station (PAR) at taking a total of 16 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 981 kms.

Delhi to Pandhurna train Seat Availability

In G T EXPRESS (12616), seat availability status is GNWL5/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL31/WL21 in Second AC (2A) with 93% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL76/WL55 in Third AC (3A) with 84% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL354/WL269 in Sleeper (SL) with 67% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Gondwana Express (12410), seat availability status is PQWL9/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL25/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL101/WL89 in Sleeper (SL) with 43% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In DAKSHIN EXPRESS (12722), seat availability status is GNWL43/WL39 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL89/WL71 in Third AC (3A) with 76% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL384/WL320 in Sleeper (SL) with 8% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Pandhurna train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Pandhurna is Rs 3080 in First AC (1A), Rs 1250 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1810 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 460 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1615 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2335 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 590 in Sleeper (SL).

Delhi to Pandhurna Gondwana Express 12410

Delhi to Pandhurna Gondwana Express (12410) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Pandhurna station (PAR) at . Delhi to Pandhurna train fare is Rs.1300 in Third AC, Rs.1860 in Second AC and Rs.490 in Sleeper for this train. In Gondwana Express (12410), seat availability status is PQWL9/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL25/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL101/WL89 in Sleeper (SL) with 43% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Pandhurna G T EXPRESS 12616

Delhi to Pandhurna G T EXPRESS (12616) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Pandhurna station (PAR) at . Delhi to Pandhurna train fare is Rs.3160 in First AC, Rs.1300 in Third AC, Rs.1860 in Second AC and Rs.490 in Sleeper for this train. In G T EXPRESS (12616), seat availability status is GNWL5/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL31/WL21 in Second AC (2A) with 93% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL76/WL55 in Third AC (3A) with 84% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL354/WL269 in Sleeper (SL) with 67% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Pandhurna GONDWANA EXPRESS 12406

Delhi to Pandhurna GONDWANA EXPRESS (12406) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Pandhurna station (PAR) at . Delhi to Pandhurna train fare is Rs.1300 in Third AC, Rs.1860 in Second AC and Rs.490 in Sleeper for this train.

Delhi to Pandhurna DAKSHIN EXPRESS 12722

Delhi to Pandhurna DAKSHIN EXPRESS (12722) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Pandhurna station (PAR) at . Delhi to Pandhurna train fare is Rs.1300 in Third AC, Rs.1860 in Second AC and Rs.490 in Sleeper for this train. In DAKSHIN EXPRESS (12722), seat availability status is GNWL43/WL39 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL89/WL71 in Third AC (3A) with 76% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL384/WL320 in Sleeper (SL) with 8% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Pandhurna train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Pandhurna is GONDWANA EXPRESS (12406) which travels a distance of 981 kms in just 15 hrs 48 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Pandhurna is Chhatisgarh Express (18238) which travels a distance of 982 kms in 20 hrs 38 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Pandhurna is Vskp Swrn J Express (12804) which reaches Pandhurna with an average delay of just 14 mints. The most delayed train from Delhi to Pandhurna is G T EXPRESS (12616) which reaches Pandhurna with an average delay of over 1 hrs 1 mints.

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.