New Delhi to Nokha train Seat Availability & Fare
Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Delhi to Nokha - Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bikaner Rajasthan Sampark Kranti Express (22463).
Delhi to Nokha Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bikaner Rajasthan Sampark Kranti Express (22463) departs from Delhi Sarai Rohilla station (DEE) at and arrives Nokha station (NOK) at . Delhi to Nokha sampark-kranti fare is Rs.995 in Third AC, Rs.1400 in Second AC and Rs.380 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.