Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Delhi to Nagaur - Rajasthan Sampark Kranti Express Slip (12463).
Delhi to Nagaur Rajasthan Sampark Kranti Express Slip (12463) departs from Delhi Sarai Rohilla station (DEE) at and arrives Nagaur station (NGO) at . Delhi to Nagaur sampark-kranti fare is Rs.920 in Third AC, Rs.1300 in Second AC and Rs.350 in Sleeper for this train. In Rajasthan Sampark Kranti Express Slip (12463), seat availability status is GNWL1/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is AVAILABLE 15 in Third AC (3A) and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 12 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.