Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 2 covid trains run from Delhi to Musafir Khana - Shramjeevi SF Covid 19 Special (02392) and Suhaildev Covid 19 SF Special (via Lucknow) (02220).
Delhi to Musafir Khana Shramjeevi SF Covid 19 Special (02392) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Musafir Khana station (MFKA) at . This train has 7 stoppages. Delhi to Musafir Khana covid fare is Rs.2285 in First AC, Rs.975 in Third AC, Rs.370 in Sleeper, Rs.1365 in Second AC and Rs.215 in Second Seater for this train. In Shramjeevi SF Covid 19 Special (02392), seat availability status is PQWL153/WL69 in Sleeper (SL) with 16% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
Delhi to Musafir Khana Suhaildev Covid 19 SF Special (via Lucknow) (02220) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Musafir Khana station (MFKA) at . Delhi to Musafir Khana covid fare is Rs.2555 in First AC, Rs.1095 in Third AC, Rs.1530 in Second AC and Rs.405 in Sleeper for this train. In Suhaildev Covid 19 SF Special (via Lucknow) (02220), seat availability status is GNWL66/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 84% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL397/WL6 in Second Seater (2S) with 36% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.