Shatabdi express is a premium category full air-conditioned train that connects important cities of India. These are the fastest trains in India which can run at over 150 kmph. These trains runs for short distances only and are not for overnight journeys. Shatabdi trains have only seating arrangements. They are equipped with safer LHB coaches. The first Shatabdi Express train was introduced in 1988 to commemorate the birth centenary of Jawahar Lal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India. These train offers catering facilities and the food fare is included in ticket cost. Shatabdi trains have classes Chair Car (CC) and Executive Class(EC). These are best alternative to bus journeys. 1 shatabdi train runs from Delhi to Moga - New Delhi Moga Shatabdi Express (12043).
Delhi to Moga New Delhi Moga Shatabdi Express (12043) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Moga station (MOGA) at . Delhi to Moga shatabdi fare is Rs.1155 in Chair Car and Rs.1665 in Executive Class for this train which includes meal charges also. New Delhi Moga Shatabdi is not very known Shatabdi train as it covers some of the least travelled stations except Ludhiana. Connecting New Delhi with the city of Punjab- Moga, it covers 6 stations in between. NDLS MOGA Shatabdi is an extension to the NDLS LDH Shatabdi 12037/38 where it runs till Ludhiana 5 days a week and on Mondays and Saturdays it is extended till Moga in Punjab.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.