close
swap_horiz
close

Delhi to Mirzapur trains

18102
Jammu Tawi Tatanagar (Muri) Express Slip
DLI ()
Old Delhi
12 hr 10 min
MZP ()
Mirzapur
SL
₹ 375
18310
Jammu Tawi Sambalpur Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
12 hr 10 min
MZP ()
Mirzapur
SL
₹ 375
12816
Nandan Kanan Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
09 hr 50 min
MZP ()
Mirzapur
SL
₹ 405
15484
Sikkim Mahananda Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
12 hr 55 min
MZP ()
Mirzapur
SL
₹ 375
12312
Kalka Mail
DLI ()
Old Delhi
11 hr 30 min
MZP ()
Mirzapur
SL
₹ 405
13008
Udyan Abha Toofan Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
16 hr 20 min
MZP ()
Mirzapur
SL
₹ 380
12488
Seemanchal Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
10 hr 28 min
MZP ()
Mirzapur
SL
₹ 405
12402
Magadh Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
10 hr 16 min
MZP ()
Mirzapur
SL
₹ 410
20802
Magadh Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
10 hr 16 min
MZP ()
Mirzapur
SL
₹ 380
12802
Purushottam Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
09 hr 50 min
MZP ()
Mirzapur
SL
₹ 410
14056
Brahmaputra Mail
DLI ()
Old Delhi
10 hr 00 min
MZP ()
Mirzapur
SL
₹ 375
info

Delhi to Mirzapur train time table

Magadh Express (12402) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Mirzapur station (MZP) at taking a total of 10 hrs 16 mints to cover the distance of 724 kms. Purushottam Express (12802) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Mirzapur station (MZP) at taking a total of 9 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 724 kms. Nandan Kanan Express (12816) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Mirzapur station (MZP) at taking a total of 9 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 712 kms. Brahmaputra Mail (14056) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Mirzapur station (MZP) at taking a total of 10 hrs to cover the distance of 720 kms. Kalka Mail (12312) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Mirzapur station (MZP) at taking a total of 11 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 720 kms.
info

Delhi to Mirzapur train Seat Availability

In Magadh Express (12402), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 49% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL14/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 51% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL27/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 31% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL116/WL57 in Sleeper (SL) with 13% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Purushottam Express (12802), seat availability status is GNWL59/WL29 in Second AC (2A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL143/WL81 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL428/WL279 in Sleeper (SL) with 6% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Brahmaputra Mail (14056), seat availability status is PQWL12/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL38/WL30 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL179/WL134 in Sleeper (SL) with 54% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Kalka Mail (12312), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL30/WL20 in Second AC (2A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL37/WL28 in Third AC (3A) with 80% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL167/WL96 in Sleeper (SL) with 36% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Mirzapur train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Mirzapur is Rs 2510 in First AC (1A), Rs 205 in None (GN), Rs 1020 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1470 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 375 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1335 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1900 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 480 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Delhi to Mirzapur Purushottam Express 12802

Delhi to Mirzapur Purushottam Express (12802) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Mirzapur station (MZP) at . Delhi to Mirzapur train fare is Rs.220 in None, Rs.1080 in Third AC, Rs.1530 in Second AC and Rs.410 in Sleeper for this train. In Purushottam Express (12802), seat availability status is GNWL59/WL29 in Second AC (2A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL143/WL81 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL428/WL279 in Sleeper (SL) with 6% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Mirzapur Magadh Express 12402

Delhi to Mirzapur Magadh Express (12402) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Mirzapur station (MZP) at . Delhi to Mirzapur train fare is Rs.2590 in First AC, Rs.220 in None, Rs.1080 in Third AC, Rs.1530 in Second AC and Rs.410 in Sleeper for this train. In Magadh Express (12402), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 49% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL14/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 51% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL27/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 31% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL116/WL57 in Sleeper (SL) with 13% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Mirzapur Brahmaputra Mail 14056

Delhi to Mirzapur Brahmaputra Mail (14056) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Mirzapur station (MZP) at . Delhi to Mirzapur train fare is Rs.205 in None, Rs.1020 in Third AC, Rs.1470 in Second AC and Rs.375 in Sleeper for this train. In Brahmaputra Mail (14056), seat availability status is PQWL12/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL38/WL30 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL179/WL134 in Sleeper (SL) with 54% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Mirzapur Nandan Kanan Express 12816

Delhi to Mirzapur Nandan Kanan Express (12816) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Mirzapur station (MZP) at . Delhi to Mirzapur train fare is Rs.220 in None, Rs.1070 in Third AC, Rs.1520 in Second AC and Rs.405 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Delhi to Mirzapur Kalka Mail 12312

Delhi to Mirzapur Kalka Mail (12312) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Mirzapur station (MZP) at . Delhi to Mirzapur train fare is Rs.2565 in First AC, Rs.220 in None, Rs.1070 in Third AC, Rs.1520 in Second AC and Rs.405 in Sleeper for this train. In Kalka Mail (12312), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL30/WL20 in Second AC (2A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL37/WL28 in Third AC (3A) with 80% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL167/WL96 in Sleeper (SL) with 36% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Does Mangalore express, 3A class, provide bedrolls
Does 12133 Mangalore express provide bedrolls in 3A
edit Answer
16 views
  
0 reply
Why 12557 cancelled today
[ My query is about train 12558 ]
edit Answer
80 views
  
0 reply
Eske jagah par kon tren chalega
[My query is about PNR 6223023215 for train 13022 MITHILA EXPRESS]
edit Answer
101 views
  
0 reply
Train No. 14318 of 15/12/2018 has been cancelled due to unavoidable circumstances.Inconvenience caused is deeply regretted
[ My query is about train 14318 ]
edit Answer
135 views
  
0 reply
Why cancel train in 18-12-2018 m
Why cancel train 18 December 2018 ???
edit Answer
546 views
  
1 reply
I have seat confirm
[My query is about PNR 6422727361 for train 12102 JNANESWARISUPDLX]
edit Answer
190 views
  
0 reply
Why am I not able to book ticket from ndls, it is only showing nzm
Train #22456 I not able to book ticket from ndls, it is only showing nzm while booking.
edit Answer
95 views
  
0 reply
My ticket is WL and chart prepared should I cancel ticket
My ticket is WL and chart prepared
edit Answer
443 views
  
1 reply
I am having wl 30 will it get confirmed?
I am having wl 30 will it get confirmed
edit Answer
290 views
  
0 reply
T.NO.12312 KALKA MAIL IS DIVERTED AND WILL GO VIA MURADABAD - LUCKNOW - DDU INSTEAD OF KANPUR. I got this message , will it still go to delhi as my ticket is booked from delhi
Diversion of kalka mail.
edit Answer
262 views
  
0 reply
Kya 12174 main baithe logo ka railway vale thoda bhi vichar karenge
12174 ye train 5 hours late hai uparse vashind main 1 ghante se rukayi gayi hai kya aaj ye train pahuchegi apne stan pe?Modiji hame bullet train nhi pahle jo hai use sudharo?Train ani baithe budhe bac…
edit Answer
223 views
  
0 reply