Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Delhi to Mau Ranipur - Uttar Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express (12448).
Delhi to Mau Ranipur Uttar Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express (12448) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Mau Ranipur station (MRPR) at . Delhi to Mau Ranipur sampark-kranti fare is Rs.1855 in First AC, Rs.160 in None, Rs.780 in Third AC, Rs.1100 in Second AC and Rs.300 in Sleeper for this train. In Uttar Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express (12448), seat availability status is GNWL18/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL31/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 53% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL135/WL107 in Sleeper (SL) with 20% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.