Hide Fare
Show Fare

Delhi to Mau Jn trains

Tue, February 20
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Anand Vihar Terminal Mau Express
15026


ANVT


MAU
17:45
M - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Delhi Chhapra Jan Sadharan Special (UnReserved)
05102


DLI


MAU
17:40
M - - - - - -
--
--
--
--
Lichchavi Express
14006


ANVT


MAU
17:00
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL31/WL23
76%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
GNWL62/WL35
58%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
GNWL250/WL177
6%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
Ajmer Kishanganj Garib Nawaz Express
15716


DLI


MAU
15:55
M T - T - - -
REGRET/RLWL1
0%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
--
RLWL18/WL13
54%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
RLWL273/WL229
4%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
Saryu Yamuna Express
14650


DLI


MAU
16:20
M - W - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends

Delhi to Mau Jn train time table

Anand Vihar Terminal Mau Express (15026) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Mau Jn station (MAU) at taking a total of 17 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 832 kms. Lichchavi Express (14006) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Mau Jn station (MAU) at taking a total of 17 hrs to cover the distance of 840 kms. Saryu Yamuna Express (14650) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Mau Jn station (MAU) at taking a total of 16 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 819 kms. Ajmer Kishanganj Garib Nawaz Express (15716) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Mau Jn station (MAU) at taking a total of 15 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 819 kms.

Delhi to Mau Jn train Seat Availability

In Lichchavi Express (14006), seat availability status is GNWL18/WL18 in Second AC (2A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL47/WL33 in Third AC (3A) with 69% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL220/WL100 in Sleeper (SL) with 11% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Saryu Yamuna Express (14650), seat availability status is RLWL8/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 74% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL18/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 67% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL103/WL74 in Sleeper (SL) with 33% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Mau Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Mau Jn is Rs 2715 in First AC (1A), Rs 1600 in Second AC (2A), Rs 405 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1110 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2065 in Second AC (2A), Rs 525 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1430 in Third AC (3A).

Delhi to Mau Jn Lichchavi Express 14006

Delhi to Mau Jn Lichchavi Express (14006) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Mau Jn station (MAU) at . Delhi to Mau Jn train fare is Rs.1125 in Third AC, Rs.1625 in Second AC and Rs.415 in Sleeper for this train. In Lichchavi Express (14006), seat availability status is GNWL18/WL18 in Second AC (2A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL47/WL33 in Third AC (3A) with 69% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL220/WL100 in Sleeper (SL) with 11% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Mau Jn Anand Vihar Terminal Mau Express 15026

Delhi to Mau Jn Anand Vihar Terminal Mau Express (15026) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Mau Jn station (MAU) at . Delhi to Mau Jn train fare is Rs.1125 in Third AC, Rs.1625 in Second AC and Rs.415 in Sleeper for this train.

Delhi to Mau Jn Ajmer Kishanganj Garib Nawaz Express 15716

Delhi to Mau Jn Ajmer Kishanganj Garib Nawaz Express (15716) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Mau Jn station (MAU) at . Delhi to Mau Jn train fare is Rs.2715 in First AC, Rs.1110 in Third AC and Rs.405 in Sleeper for this train.

Delhi to Mau Jn Saryu Yamuna Express 14650

Delhi to Mau Jn Saryu Yamuna Express (14650) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Mau Jn station (MAU) at . Delhi to Mau Jn train fare is Rs.1110 in Third AC, Rs.1600 in Second AC and Rs.405 in Sleeper for this train. In Saryu Yamuna Express (14650), seat availability status is RLWL8/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 74% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL18/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 67% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL103/WL74 in Sleeper (SL) with 33% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Mau Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Mau Jn is Ajmer Kishanganj Garib Nawaz Express (15716) which travels a distance of 819 kms in just 15 hrs 55 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Mau Jn is Anand Vihar Terminal Mau Express (15026) which travels a distance of 832 kms in 17 hrs 45 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Mau Jn is Lichchavi Express (14006) which reaches Mau Jn with an average delay of just 1 hrs 5 mints. The most delayed train from Delhi to Mau Jn is Anand Vihar Terminal Mau Express (15026) which reaches Mau Jn with an average delay of over 4 hrs 53 mints.

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.