Hide Fare
Show Fare

Delhi to Mansi Jn train seat availability & fare

Sun, June 24
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Sikkim Mahananda Express
15484


DLI


MNE
23:13
M - - T - S -
--
GNWL10/WL10
74%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
GNWL55/WL40
45%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
GNWL159/WL90
33%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
North East Express
12506


ANVT


MNE
19:13
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL16/WL12
20%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL54/WL38
10%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL228/WL165
3%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Avadh Assam Express
15910


DLI


MNE
26:24
M T W T F S S
RLWL3/WL3
71%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
RLWL21/WL18
44%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
REGRET/RLWL31
0%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
RLWL241/WL207
8%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
Amrapali Express
15708


DLI


MNE
25:18
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL14/WL11
67%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
RLWL24/WL15
55%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
Availability
Trends
Poorabiya Express
15280


ANVT


MNE
24:28
M - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Anand Vihar Terminal Saharsa Jan Sadharan Express (UnReserved)
15530


ANVT


MNE
25:56
- - - T - - -
--
--
--
--
Recently Asked Question
हम 8 लोग एक बार में 6 और 2 टिकट बुक किए और सभी की कंफर्म टिकट अलग-अलग coach में अलग-अलग seat allotted हुई हम सब एक साथ एक ही कोच में कैसे बैठेंगे?
मैंने 24 जुलाई की टिकट कटरा से इंदौर के लिए मालवा एक्सप्रेस में 6 और 2 total 8 tikect 2 बार में बुक किए, 8 टिकट कंफर्म मिल गए लेकिन सभी को पांच अलग-अलग कोच में अलग-अलग सीट मिली है यह तो हद हो गई ऐसे त…
Answer
59 views
  
1 reply

Delhi to Mansi Jn train time table

North East Express (12506) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Mansi Jn station (MNE) at taking a total of 19 hrs 13 mints to cover the distance of 1155 kms. Poorabiya Express (15280) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Mansi Jn station (MNE) at taking a total of 24 hrs 28 mints to cover the distance of 1140 kms. Sikkim Mahananda Express (15484) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Mansi Jn station (MNE) at taking a total of 23 hrs 13 mints to cover the distance of 1169 kms. Amrapali Express (15708) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Mansi Jn station (MNE) at taking a total of 25 hrs 18 mints to cover the distance of 1238 kms.

Delhi to Mansi Jn train Seat Availability

In North East Express (12506), seat availability status is PQWL16/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 20% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL54/WL38 in Third AC (3A) with 10% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL228/WL165 in Sleeper (SL) with 3% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Sikkim Mahananda Express (15484), seat availability status is GNWL10/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 74% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL55/WL40 in Third AC (3A) with 45% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL159/WL90 in Sleeper (SL) with 33% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Amrapali Express (15708), seat availability status is RLWL14/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 67% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL24/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 55% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Mansi Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Mansi Jn is Rs 3505 in First AC (1A), Rs 280 in None (GN), Rs 1355 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1975 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 500 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1750 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2500 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 645 in Sleeper (SL).

Delhi to Mansi Jn Sikkim Mahananda Express 15484

Delhi to Mansi Jn Sikkim Mahananda Express (15484) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Mansi Jn station (MNE) at . Delhi to Mansi Jn train fare is Rs.285 in None, Rs.1375 in Third AC, Rs.2000 in Second AC and Rs.505 in Sleeper for this train. In Sikkim Mahananda Express (15484), seat availability status is GNWL10/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 74% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL55/WL40 in Third AC (3A) with 45% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL159/WL90 in Sleeper (SL) with 33% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Mansi Jn North East Express 12506

Delhi to Mansi Jn North East Express (12506) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Mansi Jn station (MNE) at . Delhi to Mansi Jn train fare is Rs.300 in None, Rs.1420 in Third AC, Rs.2050 in Second AC and Rs.535 in Sleeper for this train. In North East Express (12506), seat availability status is PQWL16/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 20% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL54/WL38 in Third AC (3A) with 10% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL228/WL165 in Sleeper (SL) with 3% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Mansi Jn Poorabiya Express 15280

Delhi to Mansi Jn Poorabiya Express (15280) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Mansi Jn station (MNE) at . Delhi to Mansi Jn train fare is Rs.280 in None, Rs.1355 in Third AC, Rs.1975 in Second AC and Rs.500 in Sleeper for this train.

Delhi to Mansi Jn Amrapali Express 15708

Delhi to Mansi Jn Amrapali Express (15708) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Mansi Jn station (MNE) at . Delhi to Mansi Jn train fare is Rs.295 in None, Rs.1425 in Third AC, Rs.2075 in Second AC and Rs.525 in Sleeper for this train. In Amrapali Express (15708), seat availability status is RLWL14/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 67% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL24/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 55% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Mansi Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Mansi Jn is North East Express (12506) which travels a distance of 1155 kms in just 19 hrs 13 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Mansi Jn is Avadh Assam Express (15910) which travels a distance of 1216 kms in 26 hrs 24 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Mansi Jn is Sikkim Mahananda Express (15484) which reaches Mansi Jn with an average delay of just 4 hrs 30 mints. The most delayed train from Delhi to Mansi Jn is Anand Vihar Terminal Saharsa Jan Sadharan Express (UnReserved) (15530) which reaches Mansi Jn with an average delay of over 7 hrs 24 mints.

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.