close
swap_horiz
close

Delhi to Manmad Jn trains

12138
Punjab Mail
NDLS ()
New Delhi
20 hr 35 min
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
SL
₹ 570
12782
Hazrat Nizamuddin Mysuru Swarna Jayanti SF Express
NZM ()
Delhi H Nizamuddin
20 hr 40 min
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
SL
₹ 570
12148
Hazrat Nizamuddin SCSMT Kolhapur SF Express
NZM ()
Delhi H Nizamuddin
20 hr 40 min
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
SL
₹ 570
22686
Chandigarh Yesvantpur Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
20 hr 00 min
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
SL
₹ 570
12630
Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Hubballi)
NZM ()
Delhi H Nizamuddin
19 hr 25 min
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
SL
₹ 570
12618
Mangala Lakshadweep Express
NZM ()
Delhi H Nizamuddin
19 hr 07 min
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
SL
₹ 570
11078
Jhelum Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
21 hr 55 min
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
SL
₹ 540
12716
Sachkhand Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
19 hr 45 min
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
SL
₹ 570
12780
Goa Express
NZM ()
Delhi H Nizamuddin
18 hr 45 min
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
SL
₹ 570
12754
Marathwada Sampark Kranti Express
NZM ()
Delhi H Nizamuddin
21 hr 25 min
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
SL
₹ 570
11058
Pathankot) Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
25 hr 00 min
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
SL
₹ 540
12628
Karnataka Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
18 hr 15 min
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
SL
₹ 570
22456
Kalka Sai Nagar Shirdi SF Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
19 hr 10 min
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
SL
₹ 570
info

Delhi to Manmad Jn train time table

Karnataka Express (12628) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Manmad Jn station (MMR) at taking a total of 18 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 1286 kms. Sachkhand Express (12716) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Manmad Jn station (MMR) at taking a total of 19 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 1286 kms. Mangala Lakshadweep Express (12618) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Manmad Jn station (MMR) at taking a total of 19 hrs 7 mints to cover the distance of 1278 kms. Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Hubballi) (12630) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Manmad Jn station (MMR) at taking a total of 19 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 1278 kms. Goa Express (12780) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Manmad Jn station (MMR) at taking a total of 18 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 1278 kms.
info

Delhi to Manmad Jn train Seat Availability

In Karnataka Express (12628), seat availability status is PQWL8/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL31/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL52/WL41 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL194/WL109 in Sleeper (SL) with 68% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Sachkhand Express (12716), seat availability status is RLWL36/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 68% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL94/WL63 in Sleeper (SL) with 41% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mangala Lakshadweep Express (12618), seat availability status is PQWL35/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 84% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL106/WL82 in Sleeper (SL) with 70% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Hubballi) (12630), seat availability status is GNWL63/WL29 in Third AC (3A) with 89% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL131/WL87 in Sleeper (SL) with 69% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Goa Express (12780), seat availability status is GNWL57/WL24 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL86/WL65 in Third AC (3A) with 83% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL153/WL96 in Sleeper (SL) with 79% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Manmad Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Manmad Jn is Rs 3720 in First AC (1A), Rs 300 in None (GN), Rs 1460 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2125 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 540 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1880 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2650 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 695 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Delhi to Manmad Jn train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 3 sampark-kranti trains run from Delhi to Manmad Jn - Chandigarh Yesvantpur Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22686), Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Hubballi) (12630) and Marathwada Sampark Kranti Express (12754).

Delhi to Manmad Jn Chandigarh Yesvantpur Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22686) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Manmad Jn station (MMR) at . Delhi to Manmad Jn sampark-kranti fare is Rs.3720 in First AC, Rs.1505 in Third AC, Rs.2175 in Second AC and Rs.570 in Sleeper for this train.

Delhi to Manmad Jn Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Hubballi) (12630) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Manmad Jn station (MMR) at . Delhi to Manmad Jn sampark-kranti fare is Rs.3720 in First AC, Rs.315 in None, Rs.1505 in Third AC, Rs.2175 in Second AC and Rs.570 in Sleeper for this train. In Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Hubballi) (12630), seat availability status is GNWL63/WL29 in Third AC (3A) with 89% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL131/WL87 in Sleeper (SL) with 69% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Manmad Jn Marathwada Sampark Kranti Express (12754) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Manmad Jn station (MMR) at . Delhi to Manmad Jn sampark-kranti fare is Rs.315 in None, Rs.1505 in Third AC, Rs.2175 in Second AC and Rs.570 in Sleeper for this train. In Marathwada Sampark Kranti Express (12754), seat availability status is GNWL2/RAC5 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is RAC 14/RAC 14 in Third AC (3A) and seat availability status is RAC 81/RAC 73 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow.

info

Delhi to Manmad Jn Karnataka Express 12628

Delhi to Manmad Jn Karnataka Express (12628) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Manmad Jn station (MMR) at . Delhi to Manmad Jn train fare is Rs.3720 in First AC, Rs.315 in None, Rs.1505 in Third AC, Rs.2175 in Second AC and Rs.570 in Sleeper for this train. In Karnataka Express (12628), seat availability status is PQWL8/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL31/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL52/WL41 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL194/WL109 in Sleeper (SL) with 68% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Manmad Jn Goa Express 12780

Delhi to Manmad Jn Goa Express (12780) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Manmad Jn station (MMR) at . Delhi to Manmad Jn train fare is Rs.1505 in Third AC, Rs.2175 in Second AC and Rs.570 in Sleeper for this train. In Goa Express (12780), seat availability status is GNWL57/WL24 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL86/WL65 in Third AC (3A) with 83% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL153/WL96 in Sleeper (SL) with 79% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Manmad Jn Sachkhand Express 12716

Delhi to Manmad Jn Sachkhand Express (12716) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Manmad Jn station (MMR) at . Delhi to Manmad Jn train fare is Rs.315 in None, Rs.1505 in Third AC, Rs.2175 in Second AC and Rs.570 in Sleeper for this train. In Sachkhand Express (12716), seat availability status is RLWL36/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 68% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL94/WL63 in Sleeper (SL) with 41% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Manmad Jn Mangala Lakshadweep Express 12618

Delhi to Manmad Jn Mangala Lakshadweep Express (12618) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Manmad Jn station (MMR) at . Delhi to Manmad Jn train fare is Rs.315 in None, Rs.1505 in Third AC, Rs.2175 in Second AC and Rs.570 in Sleeper for this train. In Mangala Lakshadweep Express (12618), seat availability status is PQWL35/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 84% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL106/WL82 in Sleeper (SL) with 70% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Manmad Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Manmad Jn is Karnataka Express (12628) which travels a distance of 1286 kms in just 18 hrs 15 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Manmad Jn is Pathankot) Express (11058) which travels a distance of 1285 kms in 25 hrs. The most punctual train from Delhi to Manmad Jn is Hazrat Nizamuddin Mysuru Swarna Jayanti SF Express (12782) which reaches Manmad Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Delhi to Manmad Jn is Marathwada Sampark Kranti Express (12754) which reaches Manmad Jn with an average delay of over 1 hrs.
info

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
07642 train booking not showing on yr app
[ My query is about train 07642 ]
edit Answer
37 views
  
0 reply
On which platform train no. 12013 would arrive at New Delhi railway station?
12013 will arrive at which platform in delhi
edit Answer
115 views
  
1 reply
Does 12245 train makes an unofficial stop at Krishnarajapuram Station?
Is this train 12245 stops unofficially at Krishnarajapuram station???
edit Answer
162 views
  
1 reply
Would train no. 12503 get delayed to arrive at Bengaluru Cant?
[ My query is about train 12503 ] arriving time at Bangalore cant to Agartala Humsafar train at Bangalore cant station
edit Answer
151 views
  
1 reply
On which platform does the train 18192 arrives at Aishbagh station?
On which platform on aishbagh does 18192 arrives?
edit Answer
187 views
  
0 reply
Today coach position of B2 train 14208
[My query is about train 14208]
edit Answer
293 views
  
0 reply
I got seat reservation in S01 coach from alwar to delhi in 14660, please let me know the meaning of S01 coach and its location
I got seat reservation in S01 coach from alwar to delhi in 14660, please let me know the meaning of S01 coach and its location.
edit Answer
356 views
  
0 reply
Will the train 07115 - Hyderabad Kochuveli Special Fare train reach Tirupathi on time?
will this train 07115 - Hyderabad Kochuveli Special Fare Special train reached to tirupathi on time? will travelling on this journey is comfortable or not?
edit Answer
476 views
  
0 reply
Is the train 22221 delayed today?
Train number 22221 is delayed today??
edit Answer
206 views
  
0 reply
Is it okay if I board my train at Ahmedabad Junction though my boarding point is Okha station?
Please answer me. This is my first booking experiance in trainman app
edit Answer
425 views
  
1 reply
Which coach does the coach number B1 signifies?
[My query is about train 16185-velankanni-exp]
edit Answer
440 views
  
1 reply