Hide Fare
Show Fare

Delhi to Makrana Jn trains

Fri, December 15
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
DLI JSM EXPRESS
14659


DLI


MKN
08:18
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Delhi Barmer Link Express
14661


DLI


MKN
08:19
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
MANDOR EXPRESS
12461


DLI


MKN
07:17
M T W T F S S
PQWL2/WL1
52%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
PQWL16/WL4
60%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
PQWL27/WL12
32%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
PQWL68/WL56
36%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
Rajasthan Sampark Kranti
12463


DEE


MKN
06:38
- - W - F - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends

Delhi to Makrana Jn train time table

MANDOR EXPRESS (12461) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Makrana Jn station (MKN) at taking a total of 7 hrs 17 mints to cover the distance of 428 kms. Rajasthan Sampark Kranti (12463) departs from Delhi Sarai Rohilla station (DEE) at and arrives Makrana Jn station (MKN) at taking a total of 6 hrs 38 mints to cover the distance of 423 kms. DLI JSM EXPRESS (14659) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Makrana Jn station (MKN) at taking a total of 8 hrs 18 mints to cover the distance of 428 kms.

Delhi to Makrana Jn train Seat Availability

In MANDOR EXPRESS (12461), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 67% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL10/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL26/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 32% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL53/WL48 in Sleeper (SL) with 47% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Makrana Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Makrana Jn is Rs 1655 in First AC (1A), Rs 685 in Third AC (3A), Rs 985 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 255 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).

Delhi to Makrana Jn train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Delhi to Makrana Jn - Rajasthan Sampark Kranti (12463).

Delhi to Makrana Jn Rajasthan Sampark Kranti (12463) departs from Delhi Sarai Rohilla station (DEE) at and arrives Makrana Jn station (MKN) at . Delhi to Makrana Jn sampark-kranti fare is Rs.1735 in First AC, Rs.735 in Third AC, Rs.1030 in Second AC and Rs.285 in Sleeper for this train.

Delhi to Makrana Jn MANDOR EXPRESS 12461

Delhi to Makrana Jn MANDOR EXPRESS (12461) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Makrana Jn station (MKN) at . Delhi to Makrana Jn train fare is Rs.1735 in First AC, Rs.735 in Third AC, Rs.1030 in Second AC and Rs.285 in Sleeper for this train. In MANDOR EXPRESS (12461), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 67% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL10/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL26/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 32% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL53/WL48 in Sleeper (SL) with 47% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Makrana Jn DLI JSM EXPRESS 14659

Delhi to Makrana Jn DLI JSM EXPRESS (14659) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Makrana Jn station (MKN) at . Delhi to Makrana Jn train fare is Rs.1655 in First AC, Rs.685 in Third AC, Rs.985 in Second AC and Rs.255 in Sleeper for this train.

Delhi to Makrana Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Makrana Jn is Rajasthan Sampark Kranti (12463) which travels a distance of 423 kms in just 6 hrs 38 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Makrana Jn is Delhi Barmer Link Express (14661) which travels a distance of 428 kms in 8 hrs 19 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Makrana Jn is Rajasthan Sampark Kranti (12463) which reaches Makrana Jn with an average delay of just 29 mints. The most delayed train from Delhi to Makrana Jn is DLI JSM EXPRESS (14659) which reaches Makrana Jn with an average delay of over 49 mints.

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.