Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Delhi to Mahoba - Uttar Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express (12448).
Delhi to Mahoba Uttar Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express (12448) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Mahoba station (MBA) at . Delhi to Mahoba sampark-kranti fare is Rs.2130 in First AC, Rs.180 in None, Rs.900 in Third AC, Rs.1270 in Second AC and Rs.345 in Sleeper for this train. In Uttar Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express (12448), seat availability status is GNWL5/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 91% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL14/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 92% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL38/WL30 in Third AC (3A) with 85% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL110/WL71 in Sleeper (SL) with 39% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.