Hide Fare
Show Fare

Delhi to Mahesana Jn train seat availability & fare

Mon, June 25
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Sultanpur Ahmedabad Express
19404


DLI


MSH
15:08
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Varanasi Ahmedabad (Weekly) Express
19408


DLI


MSH
15:08
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Delhi Sarai Rohilla Porbandar Express
19264


DEE


MSH
16:09
M - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Chandigarh Mumbai Bandra (T) Bi weekly SF Express
22452


DEC


MSH
13:06
- - W - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ala Hazrat Express (via Ahmedabad)
14311


DLI


MSH
16:10
- T - T - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Delhi Sarai Rohilla Rajkot Weekly Express
19580


DEE


MSH
16:05
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Uttaranchal Express
19566


NDLS


MSH
15:50
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ashram Express
12916


DLI


MSH
14:38
M T W T F S S
AVAILABLE 1
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL29/WL11
53%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL72/WL28
45%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL229/WL109
27%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra Terminus SF Express
22950


DEE


MSH
14:36
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express
12958


NDLS


MSH
12:08
M T W T F S S
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 29 min ago
RSWL1/WL1
69%
Trends
checked 29 min ago
Availability
Trends
--
Yoga Express
19032


DLI


MSH
15:50
M T W T F S S
RLWL4/WL3
73%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
RLWL29/WL23
67%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
RLWL24/WL22
72%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
RLWL103/WL77
28%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Delhi to Mahesana Jn train time table

Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express (12958) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Mahesana Jn station (MSH) at taking a total of 12 hrs 8 mints to cover the distance of 867 kms. Ashram Express (12916) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Mahesana Jn station (MSH) at taking a total of 14 hrs 38 mints to cover the distance of 866 kms. Delhi Sarai Rohilla Rajkot Weekly Express (19580) departs from Delhi Sarai Rohilla station (DEE) at and arrives Mahesana Jn station (MSH) at taking a total of 16 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 861 kms. Yoga Express (19032) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Mahesana Jn station (MSH) at taking a total of 15 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 865 kms.

Delhi to Mahesana Jn train Seat Availability

In Ashram Express (12916), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 1 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is GNWL29/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL72/WL28 in Third AC (3A) with 45% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL229/WL109 in Sleeper (SL) with 27% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Yoga Express (19032), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL29/WL23 in Second AC (2A) with 67% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL24/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL103/WL77 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Mahesana Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Mahesana Jn is Rs 2730 in First AC (1A), Rs 230 in None (GN), Rs 1130 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1610 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 425 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1445 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2065 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 545 in Sleeper (SL).

Delhi to Mahesana Jn train Rajdhani

Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 1 rajdhani train runs from Delhi to Mahesana Jn - Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express (12958).

Delhi to Mahesana Jn Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express (12958) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Mahesana Jn station (MSH) at . Delhi to Mahesana Jn rajdhani fare is Rs.3585 in First AC, Rs.2260 in Third AC and Rs.3105 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. Swarna jayanti Rajdhani is the second shortest rajdhani train after Jammu Tawi Rajdhani, having 8 stops between New Delhi and Ahmedabad, largest city and former capital of Gujarat. It was the last Rajdhani train of the 20th century having introduced in the year 1997. Since it was launched in 50th Year of India's Independence, it was named Swarn Jayanti meaning Golden Jubilee.

Delhi to Mahesana Jn Ashram Express 12916

Delhi to Mahesana Jn Ashram Express (12916) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Mahesana Jn station (MSH) at . Delhi to Mahesana Jn train fare is Rs.2905 in First AC, Rs.1195 in Third AC, Rs.1710 in Second AC and Rs.455 in Sleeper for this train. In Ashram Express (12916), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 1 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is GNWL29/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL72/WL28 in Third AC (3A) with 45% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL229/WL109 in Sleeper (SL) with 27% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Mahesana Jn Yoga Express 19032

Delhi to Mahesana Jn Yoga Express (19032) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Mahesana Jn station (MSH) at . Delhi to Mahesana Jn train fare is Rs.2825 in First AC, Rs.1150 in Third AC, Rs.1665 in Second AC and Rs.425 in Sleeper for this train. In Yoga Express (19032), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL29/WL23 in Second AC (2A) with 67% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL24/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL103/WL77 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Mahesana Jn Delhi Sarai Rohilla Rajkot Weekly Express 19580

Delhi to Mahesana Jn Delhi Sarai Rohilla Rajkot Weekly Express (19580) departs from Delhi Sarai Rohilla station (DEE) at and arrives Mahesana Jn station (MSH) at . Delhi to Mahesana Jn train fare is Rs.1150 in Third AC, Rs.1665 in Second AC and Rs.425 in Sleeper for this train.

Delhi to Mahesana Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Mahesana Jn is Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express (12958) which travels a distance of 867 kms in just 12 hrs 8 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Mahesana Jn is Ala Hazrat Express (via Ahmedabad) (14311) which travels a distance of 865 kms in 16 hrs 10 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Mahesana Jn is Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra Terminus SF Express (22950) which reaches Mahesana Jn with an average delay of just 9 mints. The most delayed train from Delhi to Mahesana Jn is Sultanpur Ahmedabad Express (19404) which reaches Mahesana Jn with an average delay of over 3 hrs 39 mints.

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.