close
swap_horiz
close

Delhi to Londa Jn trains

12780
Goa Express
NZM ()
Delhi H Nizamuddin
35 hr 05 min
LD ()
Londa Jn
SL
₹ 800
info

Delhi to Londa Jn train time table

Goa Express (12780) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Londa Jn station (LD) at taking a total of 35 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 2059 kms.
info

Delhi to Londa Jn train Seat Availability

In Goa Express (12780), seat availability status is GNWL47/WL21 in Second AC (2A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL80/WL58 in Third AC (3A) with 65% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL164/WL122 in Sleeper (SL) with 35% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Londa Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Londa Jn is Rs 2085 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3015 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 800 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2505 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 1000 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Delhi to Londa Jn Goa Express 12780

Delhi to Londa Jn Goa Express (12780) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Londa Jn station (LD) at . Delhi to Londa Jn train fare is Rs.2085 in Third AC, Rs.3015 in Second AC and Rs.800 in Sleeper for this train. In Goa Express (12780), seat availability status is GNWL47/WL21 in Second AC (2A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL80/WL58 in Third AC (3A) with 65% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL164/WL122 in Sleeper (SL) with 35% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Londa Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Londa Jn is Goa Express (12780) which travels a distance of 2059 kms in just 35 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Londa Jn is Goa Express (12780) which travels a distance of 2059 kms in 35 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Londa Jn is Goa Express (12780) which reaches Londa Jn with an average delay of just 45 mints. The most delayed train from Delhi to Londa Jn is Goa Express (12780) which reaches Londa Jn with an average delay of over 45 mints.
info

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.